19 Mar 2015, 07:58 am
The doodle shows six cricketers dipped in the flag colours of both the nations.
India and Bangladesh are playing the second quater-final match of the World Cup on Thursday.
From Charlie Chaplin to Marie Curie, Google doodles not only celebrate birth anniversaries of great personalities, they also make users know about important dates through designs and animations.
- Aminia presents Tiranga Festival 2024 to celebrate the 75th Republic Day
- Christ Church of Mhow in Madhya Pradesh completes 200 years, celebrations follow
- An itinerary that takes you on a trail of architectural gems of Madhya Pradesh along with a national park
- Day trips from Kolkata: Five destinations inspired by literature and art
- When less is more: Capsule wardrobes drive sustainable fashion in the US and India
- Of human bondage: An Atlanta museum reminds the Black Americans' tortuous journey to equality
- Plan a winter vacation around Sindhudurg and Tarkarli beach of southern Maharashtra
- Have you been to these 12 Christmas markets in Europe?
- First Person: Among the happy, hospitable and artistic Uzbek people
- Georgian flavour
Tokyo: Airlines were forced to cancel over 300 flights following the collision between a Japan Coast Guard aircraft and a Japan Airlines passenger plane at Tokyo's Haneda Airport on Tuesday evening even as reports said the plane was cleared to land ahead of the tragedy.
New Delhi/NITN: Regular flyers on Jazeera Airways, Kuwait’s low-cost carrier, can now avail a host of discounts and benefits by enrolling for the new membership club introduced by the airline, recently.
Gurugram: Air India, a global airline in India, has initiated the deployment of its recently acquired Boeing 777 aircraft to serve all three non-stop routes from Mumbai to the United States.