19 Mar 2015, 07:58 am
The doodle shows six cricketers dipped in the flag colours of both the nations.
India and Bangladesh are playing the second quater-final match of the World Cup on Thursday.
From Charlie Chaplin to Marie Curie, Google doodles not only celebrate birth anniversaries of great personalities, they also make users know about important dates through designs and animations.
- Tropical fruits feature on the new Spring Summer Menu by Kolkata patisserie
- Kolkata based cloud kitchen edabba adds a new menu called Red Lantern
- Serving nostalgia on plates at Soda Bottle Opener Wala in Kolkata
- Newcastle – a gem of a destination close to Sydney
- 23 Experiences in Philadelphia in 2023
- Valentine's Day: From a quick meal to elaborate dinners, celebrations across the country
- V-Day Treats: Take your pick from fun get togethers to private dining to home deliveries in Kolkata
- Party vibes: Enjoy the good times at Soul-The Sky Lounge
- Bar Goa, Rooh Chicago owner Manish Mallick honored with Pride of India Award
- Kolkata: Hammer launches rooftop cafe in Park Street
New Delhi: Airlines major Air India launched its first-ever non-stop flight to London Gatwick, from Amritsar on Monday.
Singapore/NITN: Scoot, the low-cost subsidiary of Singapore Airlines (SIA), announced that it will steadily resume flights to and from China buoyed by further relaxation of border restrictions imposed during the pandemic.
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.