NITN | @notintownlive | 21 Apr 2021, 10:27 am
Kolkata/NITN: Steeped in American culture, the global brand Hard Rock Café has decided to add a local flavour to the menu at its Kolkata outlet.
Expect to find on its new menu named ‘Local Favourites’, a choice of popular Indian dishes, including some with a touch of American flavour.
To name a few of the dishes from the new menu - Kandhari Paneer Tikka Pomegranate Molasses (marinated paneer tikka with pomegranate molasses glaze, served with jungle sauce and kachumber); Paneer Tikka Masala (roasted paneer tikka served with makhani sauce on a bed of jeera rice); and their non-vegetarian versions, Rosemary Chicken Malai Tikka and Chicken Tikka Masala respectively.
Other dishes include Fish & Chips (seasoned and gold-crusted fish fillet, served with seasoned fries and tartar sauce, jungle sauce and kachumber), Spicy Chicken Drumsticks (tangy Cajun-spiced charred chicken drumsticks with chili cilantro sauce), non-veg Kebab Platter (gunpowder chicken tikka, spicy drumstick, fried calamari, Mexican prawns, fish fingers, tartar sauce, and chipotle aioli), etc.
Said Vanita Bajoria, Director, Hard Rock Cafe, Kolkata, "It is the first time Hard Rock Cafe Kolkata is adding indigenous flavors to its menu. We are hoping for a good response.”
- Tropical fruits feature on the new Spring Summer Menu by Kolkata patisserie
- Kolkata based cloud kitchen edabba adds a new menu called Red Lantern
- Serving nostalgia on plates at Soda Bottle Opener Wala in Kolkata
- Newcastle – a gem of a destination close to Sydney
- 23 Experiences in Philadelphia in 2023
- Valentine's Day: From a quick meal to elaborate dinners, celebrations across the country
- V-Day Treats: Take your pick from fun get togethers to private dining to home deliveries in Kolkata
- Party vibes: Enjoy the good times at Soul-The Sky Lounge
- Bar Goa, Rooh Chicago owner Manish Mallick honored with Pride of India Award
- Kolkata: Hammer launches rooftop cafe in Park Street
New Delhi: Airlines major Air India launched its first-ever non-stop flight to London Gatwick, from Amritsar on Monday.
Singapore/NITN: Scoot, the low-cost subsidiary of Singapore Airlines (SIA), announced that it will steadily resume flights to and from China buoyed by further relaxation of border restrictions imposed during the pandemic.
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.