Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 18 Nov 2021, 12:23 am
Kolkata/NITN: Seasonal Taste, The Westin Kolkata Rajarhat is hosting ‘Chronicles of Up North India’ food festival until November 21.
Executive Chef Vivek Kalia, who hails from Himachal Pradesh, has delved into his culinary repertoire for the special spread, which consists of dishes from his home state as well as that of Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab and Uttarakhand.
Go for the specialities like, ‘Sarso Ka Saag’, ‘Makki ki Roti’, ‘Rogan Josh’, ‘Modur Pulao’, ‘Mash Daal’, ‘Bhey’, ‘Butter Chicken’, ‘Chana Madra’, ‘Tudkiya Bhaat’, ‘Dum Aloo’, ‘Aloo Ke Gutke’, and ‘ Tabak Maaz’ to name a few.
Dont miss the live ‘Kebab Counter’ dishing up rustic nuances across the different states.
Timing: 7 PM-11 PM
Pocket Pinch for one: Rs 1699 plus tax
- Hard Rock Cafe Kolkata launches new menu 'Local Favorites'
- Thar Unplugged: India's first desert botanical resort near Jodhpur beckons tourists
- It’s ‘Showtime’ on Nov 27 at Kolkata's gastropub Monkey Bar with ‘The Untitled One’
- Bunaphile, where heritage meets contemporary charm!
- Start the winter with a curated spread from Himachal and other northern states of India
- Kolkata gets another skybar LMNO_Q
- Bandel: Pocket-friendly weekend getaway from Kolkata
- Embark on a trail of indigenous cuisine in USA
- Liquid restaurant Vertex at Fairfield by Marriott Kolkata unveils new menu
- Gifting options for Diwali
New Delhi: SriLankan Airlines has assured Indian travellers that the airline is committed to increase the flights to destinations that were temporarily halted due to the pandemic, restore operations to pre-COVID-19 levels, and offer Indian travelers a wide range of connections to Sri Lanka.
New Delhi/NITN: Are you looking to end the year on a rocking note, hoping to travel abroad?
Mumbai: AirAsia India is resuming inflight food and beverage service across all its routes as of Friday in line with relaxations in the Covid19 regulatory guidelines issued by the government on Nov 16, which had earlier restricted meal service on flights less than 2 hours.