NITN | @notintownlive | 25 Mar 2022, 07:19 am
Kolkata/NITN: Zobet, the Victorian era inspired gastropub in Kolkata, recently launched a new Chef'sSpecial menu keeping the approaching summer in mind and people’s choice for healthy and plant-based food.
The new menu has been curated by Chef Debanshu Mondal, Executive Chef, Zobet.
Signatures on the menu include ‘Apricot & Fungus Salad’, ‘Bok Choy Roll Dim Sum’, ‘Soy and Spice Bourbon Braised Drums of Heaven’, ‘Malaysian Crispy Soy Curd’, ‘Parmesan Crusted Lucknow Dum Aloo with Khameeri Naan’, and ‘Pumpkin Pappardelle’.
Round up your meal with desserts such as ‘Tomorrow Land’, ‘Baked Blueberry Cheese Cake’, ‘Japanese Spice Brownie Pull Me Up’, and ‘Tiramisu Tres Leches’.
Located on the fourth floor of the Fort Knox building on Camac Street, Kolkata 7700017, Zobet is open between noon and midnight.
A meal for two would cost around Rs 1100 plus tax without alcohol and around Rs 2100 plus tax with alcohol.
- Of human bondage: An Atlanta museum reminds the Black Americans' tortuous journey to equality
- Plan a winter vacation around Sindhudurg and Tarkarli beach of southern Maharashtra
- Have you been to these 12 Christmas markets in Europe?
- First Person: Among the happy, hospitable and artistic Uzbek people
- Georgian flavour
- Wedding Asia New Delhi returns with latest bridal couture and opulence
- Kolkata raises a toast to Shashi Tharoor's latest book launched at a session of Kitaab
- With rich tapestry of culture and economic vigour, Atyrau region in Kazakhstan shines bright
- Washington DC: That buzzy feel in the city where Potus, power and politics cohabit Smithsonian
- Visit Victoria, Qantas collaborate with MasterChef Australia finalist Kishwar Chowdhury for 'Flavours of Melbourne'
Gurugram: Air India, a global airline in India, has initiated the deployment of its recently acquired Boeing 777 aircraft to serve all three non-stop routes from Mumbai to the United States.
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.