NITN | @notintownlive | 25 Mar 2022, 07:19 am
Kolkata/NITN: Zobet, the Victorian era inspired gastropub in Kolkata, recently launched a new Chef'sSpecial menu keeping the approaching summer in mind and people’s choice for healthy and plant-based food.
The new menu has been curated by Chef Debanshu Mondal, Executive Chef, Zobet.
Signatures on the menu include ‘Apricot & Fungus Salad’, ‘Bok Choy Roll Dim Sum’, ‘Soy and Spice Bourbon Braised Drums of Heaven’, ‘Malaysian Crispy Soy Curd’, ‘Parmesan Crusted Lucknow Dum Aloo with Khameeri Naan’, and ‘Pumpkin Pappardelle’.
Round up your meal with desserts such as ‘Tomorrow Land’, ‘Baked Blueberry Cheese Cake’, ‘Japanese Spice Brownie Pull Me Up’, and ‘Tiramisu Tres Leches’.
Located on the fourth floor of the Fort Knox building on Camac Street, Kolkata 7700017, Zobet is open between noon and midnight.
A meal for two would cost around Rs 1100 plus tax without alcohol and around Rs 2100 plus tax with alcohol.
- Kolkata: Hammer launches rooftop cafe in Park Street
- Top five US destinations to add to your 2023 travel bucket list
- Mandu Festival: Top 5 reasons to experience this Madhya Pradesh fest
- For the perfect pizza, head to UNO…the numero uno!
- New champagne bar ups the glamour quotient of Germany's Outletcity Metzingen
- Head to these places in Kolkata for Christmas meals
- Check out Christmas and New Year offerings in Kolkata restaurants
- Woven with a royal legacy
- Soda Bottle Opener Wala introduces 'Fusions of Bombay Khau Galli' menu
- Hard Rock Cafe to celebrate its fifth anniversary with Quad Squad
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.