Kolkata/NITN: Zobet, the Victorian era inspired gastropub in Kolkata, recently launched a new Chef'sSpecial menu keeping the approaching summer in mind and people’s choice fo ...
Kolkata/IBNS: Kolkata’s gastronomes have a lot to look forward in the next few months as many of the restaurants and gastropubs, who had either opened just prior to the pandemic ...
Kolkata, Dec 23 (NITN) The Tree is up, and the drinks are down! â€œThe Gastropub Christmas Menuâ€ at Monkey Bar (Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Kolkata), on Dec 24 and 25, 2016 - ...
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
Supriyo Hazra takes you on a merry-go-round of some of Sri Lanka's luxury properties spanning across its iconic beaches, hills, rocks, tea plantations and plains
- Serving nostalgia on plates at Soda Bottle Opener Wala in Kolkata
- Newcastle – a gem of a destination close to Sydney
- 23 Experiences in Philadelphia in 2023
- Valentine's Day: From a quick meal to elaborate dinners, celebrations across the country
- V-Day Treats: Take your pick from fun get togethers to private dining to home deliveries in Kolkata
- Party vibes: Enjoy the good times at Soul-The Sky Lounge
New Delhi: Airlines major Air India launched its first-ever non-stop flight to London Gatwick, from Amritsar on Monday.
Singapore/NITN: Scoot, the low-cost subsidiary of Singapore Airlines (SIA), announced that it will steadily resume flights to and from China buoyed by further relaxation of border restrictions imposed during the pandemic.
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.