NITN | @notintownlive | 05 May 2022, 03:48 am
Kolkata/NITN: Yauatcha, the Kolkata-based branch of eponymous dim sum teahouse from London, will hold a Mother's Day Brunch during the weekend.
The brunch will be available on Sunday (May 8) where the restaurant will be serving Cantonese dishes, ranging from dim sum to stir fries to mains to desserts.
You may pair your meals with Yauatcha’s signature alcoholic beverages.
Signature dishes include Crispy Aromatic Duck, Crispy Prawn Cheung Fun, Spicy Har Gau, Truffle Edamame Dim Sum, Braised Pork Belly, Steamed Indian Sea Bass in Spicy Black Bean Sauce, Szechuan Mabo Tofu, and Stir-Fried Tenderloin in Black Pepper Sauce, Pecan and Coffee Delice, Chocolate Pebble and Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse.
There will also be a live performance by singer Craig D’Souza.
The brunch will be available between noon and 4pm and a meal for two is likely to cost around Rs 3,499 plus tax.
- Sea, sand, sugar and history: A 7-day trail of Mauritius' symphony of nature and Indian heredity
- AtomYumm…here science meets culinary arts!
- Little magazines in Instagram era, a tete-a-tete with independent writer Subhankar Das
- We know what you can do this summer in US
- Burma Burma Kolkata introduces new small plates menu
- ITC Royal Bengal's Royal Vega offers Grishma Ritu Khasa menu to guests this summer season
- A treat for your mother on her special day
- Yauatcha Kolkata is holding Mother's Day brunch over the weekend
- Immerse in the cultural heritage of San Francisco’s Yerba Buena neighbourhood
- Rise in millet based snacks to finding cultural roots through food are some of the likely trends in 2022, says report
New Delhi: Hospitality technology platform OYO has announced that its customers will be eligible for a free stay after every 5 night stays in an initiative to boost travel in post-pandemic India.
With international travel having resumed from India and with summer holidays just round the corner, Singapore Airlines, in collaboration with Singapore Tourism Board, is offering a special family promotion on summer travel to Singapore.
Westchester: American startup airline Breeze Airways announced plans to add cross country flights from Westchester Airport to capture the suburban travel market.