Kolkata/NITN : Yauatcha, the Kolkata-based outlet of the dim sum teahouse from London, is offering a special menu as part of the Chinese Dragon Boat Festival.
Kolkata/NITN: Yauatcha, the Kolkata-based branch of eponymous dim sum teahouse from London, will hold a Mother's Day Brunch during the weekend.
Kolkata/NITN: Yauatcha, part of the dim sum teahouse from London and known for its Cantonese fare, has launched a Weekend Supreme Brunch at their Kolkata oullet.
It was an emerald green waterway that my eyes were feasting on from the 15th floor suite of this hotel.
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
- Bookings for Odisha’s annual eco retreats to begin from September 15 this year
- Tawang Marathon: A perfect excuse to visit Arunachal Pradesh in October this year
- Varanasi: The story of Dalmia Bhavan in the City of Surprises
- ITC Hotels and Marriott International collaborate to spotlight millet-based culinary delights globally
- Monsoon getaway: Take a break in the historical town of Mandu in Madhya Pradesh
- Thalaiva Rajinikanth escapes to paradise: Unwinding at luxurious Kuda Villingili Resort in the Maldives
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.
New Delhi: United Airlines has announced an increase in service between New Delhi and New York/Newark, with a doubling of flights from once to twice daily during the winter season 2023/24.