NITN | @notintownlive | 23 Jun 2022, 09:01 am
Kolkata/NITN : Yauatcha, the Kolkata-based outlet of the dim sum teahouse from London, is offering a special menu as part of the Chinese Dragon Boat Festival.
The festival marks the summer solstice.
Available until July 8, 2022, the limited edition menu has been curated by Head Chef Kushal Lama and includes the traditional Zongzi dim sum.
For the uninitiated, the Chicken Zongzi dumpling is a sticky rice dumpling filled with chicken, peanut, green gram, water chestnut, and shiitake mushroom; Vegetarian Zongzi dumpling is a sticky rice dumpling with water chestnut, edamame and shiitake mushroom, and the Mainland Zongzi dumpling is made of sticky rice with pork belly, peanut, green gram, water chestnut and shiitake mushroom,
Other must have dishes include Hakka noodle with scallion oil, stir fried French bean and crispy St Peter's fish with Thai chili sauce.
End your meal with a dessert, Szechuan peppercorn ice cream, pecan nut and jasmine tea infused tapioca.
Yauatcha Kolkata is open between noon and 11pm and this special menu is likely to cost around Rs 2,500 (plus tax) for two.
- Winter escapades in Italy: Unveiling the snow-covered splendors
- Five attractions you cannot miss if you are at Yas Island Abu Dhabi for IIFA 2023
- Summer Holidays: Five offbeat hill destinations in India
- Fergana: A mesmerizing destination to visit in Uzbekistan
- Three special recipes to whip up at home this World Cocktail Day
- Viva Cuba: Rides to remember in Havana's vintage roadshow-stoppers
- World Heritage Day: Add these royal homestays of Madhya Pradesh to your itinerary when visiting the state
- Kolkata restaurants gear up with special offers to mark the end of Ramzan
- On a romantic holiday to Philadelphia: 10 things you cannot miss
- Assam’s bellwether festival Bihu goes global with Guinness Records entry
Garuda Indonesia (GA) and Singapore Airlines (SIA) have announced their plans to establish a joint venture arrangement, aimed at strengthening their cooperation, expanding passenger capacity between Singapore and Indonesia, and offering customers more travel options between the two countries.
Abu Dhabi/UAE: Etihad Airways announced its plans to launch five weekly flights to Osaka, Japan, starting from October 1, 2023. This move will establish a vital link between one of the world's most culturally vibrant cities and Etihad's extensive global network.
Kolkata: Akasa Air, a new airline operating in India, on Thursday commenced its operations from Kolkata.