NITN | @notintownlive | 27 Jul 2022, 01:39 am
Image Cr: geranium.dk
Copenhagen: The Danish eatery Geranium has been rated as the best restaurant in 2022 among the list of top 50 restaurants in the world.
Earlier, the awarding ceremony by the 'The World’s 50 Best Restaurants', which has a panel of 1,080 culinary experts, as well as its structured and audited voting procedure, was planned at Moscow but after the Russia-Ukraine war broke out in Feb. the venue got altered to London.
The Peruvian restaurant Central in Lima grabbed the second spot while the Spanish outlets Disfrutar in Barcelona & Diversco came in third and fourth respectively.
- Hanuwantiya Jal Mahotsav of Madhya Pradesh to begin on November 28
- Kerala: Soothing Invasion
- Craft Coffee Experience Centre opens in Kolkata's Salt Lake area, introduces vegan handcrafted chocolates
- Four Instagram-worthy holiday options in the USA
- Go solo, woman, see the world
- A taste of Delhi street cuisine for Kolkatans as Kasan- Flavours of India hosts food festival
- Check out this new brewpub when you are in Goa's Vagator beach next
- Halloween spread from Kolkata restaurants
- What restaurants in Kolkata are offering this Halloween
- Loafer’s Café - where fresh bakes complements coffee and tea
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.
New Delhi: Indian Hospitality enterprise OYO on Monday announced reduced prices on stays with tariffs which now begin at Rs 399 for the period between Aug. 8 and Aug. 21.