NITN | @notintownlive | 26 Aug 2022, 04:32 am
Kolkata/NITN: The Westin Kolkata Rajarhat is hosting a hilsa fish festival until August 28, 2022 at their multi-cuisine diner Seasonal Tastes.
Curated by their in-house Chef Soham, the menu includes dishes such as ‘llisher Deem Bhaja’, ‘Bhaapa Ilish, ‘Sorshe Ilish’, ‘Ilish Begun Tok Jhal’, ‘Ilish Tel Jhaal’, ‘Lokhipurer Doi Ilish’, ‘Borishali Ilish’ among others.
There is a live counter with a buffet spread.
Time: 7.30pm onwards. Cost for one: Rs 2199 plus tax.
- Hanuwantiya Jal Mahotsav of Madhya Pradesh to begin on November 28
- Kerala: Soothing Invasion
- Craft Coffee Experience Centre opens in Kolkata's Salt Lake area, introduces vegan handcrafted chocolates
- Four Instagram-worthy holiday options in the USA
- Go solo, woman, see the world
- A taste of Delhi street cuisine for Kolkatans as Kasan- Flavours of India hosts food festival
- Check out this new brewpub when you are in Goa's Vagator beach next
- Halloween spread from Kolkata restaurants
- What restaurants in Kolkata are offering this Halloween
- Loafer’s Café - where fresh bakes complements coffee and tea
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.
New Delhi: Indian Hospitality enterprise OYO on Monday announced reduced prices on stays with tariffs which now begin at Rs 399 for the period between Aug. 8 and Aug. 21.