NITN | @notintownlive | 08 Sep 2022, 09:57 am
The Lords and Barons
Kolkata/JEN: How often do you feel inspired by the menu card in your hand when you visit a bar or a restaurant? A glance through the pages and you start ordering.
But the new menu card designed by Kolkata’s Brit style pub The Lords and Barons will make you take a second look.
The imaginatively designed menu card which lists over 100 craft cocktails, is a feast for the eyes with short texts and colourful images.
"One should always innovate with a purpose,” said Swaralipi Banerjee Creator & MD at The Lords and Barons.
“That is one element of the menu that I am proud of – we explore this idea, which elevates and brings new elements to the glass,” she said.
The menu features signature cocktails from The Lords and Barons as well as the classics.
With cocktails featuring all spirits, such as whiskey, vodka, tequila, beer, brandy, rum, gin and liquors as well as cocktails with bases like fresh fruits, flowers, coffee, tea, even desserts, to name a few, you will be spoilt for choice.
Highlights include Leaves of Grass (combination of white rum, lychee and brown sugar), Naughty Kopi (fresh coffee blend, vodka and baileys), Mango & Ginger Kombucha Mule-Tequila, Chai Espresso Martini, Authentic Michelada (beer lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, tobacco or habanero), Lizzy Lake (lychee, gum infused vodka) – it is a long list.
The Lords and Barons opens at noon every day but has different closing hours (varying from midnight to 2am depending on the day of the week)
Price for two: Rs 1500 plus tax
(For promotional media collaborations with our multiple portals/publications, write to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com. Media Deck)
- Winter escapades in Italy: Unveiling the snow-covered splendors
- Five attractions you cannot miss if you are at Yas Island Abu Dhabi for IIFA 2023
- Summer Holidays: Five offbeat hill destinations in India
- Fergana: A mesmerizing destination to visit in Uzbekistan
- Three special recipes to whip up at home this World Cocktail Day
- Viva Cuba: Rides to remember in Havana's vintage roadshow-stoppers
- World Heritage Day: Add these royal homestays of Madhya Pradesh to your itinerary when visiting the state
- Kolkata restaurants gear up with special offers to mark the end of Ramzan
- On a romantic holiday to Philadelphia: 10 things you cannot miss
- Assam’s bellwether festival Bihu goes global with Guinness Records entry
Garuda Indonesia (GA) and Singapore Airlines (SIA) have announced their plans to establish a joint venture arrangement, aimed at strengthening their cooperation, expanding passenger capacity between Singapore and Indonesia, and offering customers more travel options between the two countries.
Abu Dhabi/UAE: Etihad Airways announced its plans to launch five weekly flights to Osaka, Japan, starting from October 1, 2023. This move will establish a vital link between one of the world's most culturally vibrant cities and Etihad's extensive global network.
Kolkata: Akasa Air, a new airline operating in India, on Thursday commenced its operations from Kolkata.