NITN | @notintownlive | 08 Sep 2022, 09:57 am
The Lords and Barons
Kolkata/JEN: How often do you feel inspired by the menu card in your hand when you visit a bar or a restaurant? A glance through the pages and you start ordering.
But the new menu card designed by Kolkata’s Brit style pub The Lords and Barons will make you take a second look.
The imaginatively designed menu card which lists over 100 craft cocktails, is a feast for the eyes with short texts and colourful images.
"One should always innovate with a purpose,” said Swaralipi Banerjee Creator & MD at The Lords and Barons.
“That is one element of the menu that I am proud of – we explore this idea, which elevates and brings new elements to the glass,” she said.
The menu features signature cocktails from The Lords and Barons as well as the classics.
With cocktails featuring all spirits, such as whiskey, vodka, tequila, beer, brandy, rum, gin and liquors as well as cocktails with bases like fresh fruits, flowers, coffee, tea, even desserts, to name a few, you will be spoilt for choice.
Highlights include Leaves of Grass (combination of white rum, lychee and brown sugar), Naughty Kopi (fresh coffee blend, vodka and baileys), Mango & Ginger Kombucha Mule-Tequila, Chai Espresso Martini, Authentic Michelada (beer lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, tobacco or habanero), Lizzy Lake (lychee, gum infused vodka) – it is a long list.
The Lords and Barons opens at noon every day but has different closing hours (varying from midnight to 2am depending on the day of the week)
Price for two: Rs 1500 plus tax
(For promotional media collaborations with our multiple portals/publications, write to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org. Media Deck)
- Kolkata: Hammer launches rooftop cafe in Park Street
- Top five US destinations to add to your 2023 travel bucket list
- Mandu Festival: Top 5 reasons to experience this Madhya Pradesh fest
- For the perfect pizza, head to UNO…the numero uno!
- New champagne bar ups the glamour quotient of Germany's Outletcity Metzingen
- Head to these places in Kolkata for Christmas meals
- Check out Christmas and New Year offerings in Kolkata restaurants
- Woven with a royal legacy
- Soda Bottle Opener Wala introduces 'Fusions of Bombay Khau Galli' menu
- Hard Rock Cafe to celebrate its fifth anniversary with Quad Squad
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.