NITN | @notintownlive | 08 Sep 2022, 09:57 am
The Lords and Barons
Kolkata/JEN: How often do you feel inspired by the menu card in your hand when you visit a bar or a restaurant? A glance through the pages and you start ordering.
But the new menu card designed by Kolkata’s Brit style pub The Lords and Barons will make you take a second look.
The imaginatively designed menu card which lists over 100 craft cocktails, is a feast for the eyes with short texts and colourful images.
"One should always innovate with a purpose,” said Swaralipi Banerjee Creator & MD at The Lords and Barons.
“That is one element of the menu that I am proud of – we explore this idea, which elevates and brings new elements to the glass,” she said.
The menu features signature cocktails from The Lords and Barons as well as the classics.
With cocktails featuring all spirits, such as whiskey, vodka, tequila, beer, brandy, rum, gin and liquors as well as cocktails with bases like fresh fruits, flowers, coffee, tea, even desserts, to name a few, you will be spoilt for choice.
Highlights include Leaves of Grass (combination of white rum, lychee and brown sugar), Naughty Kopi (fresh coffee blend, vodka and baileys), Mango & Ginger Kombucha Mule-Tequila, Chai Espresso Martini, Authentic Michelada (beer lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, tobacco or habanero), Lizzy Lake (lychee, gum infused vodka) – it is a long list.
The Lords and Barons opens at noon every day but has different closing hours (varying from midnight to 2am depending on the day of the week)
Price for two: Rs 1500 plus tax
(For promotional media collaborations with our multiple portals/publications, write to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org. Media Deck)
- Hanuwantiya Jal Mahotsav of Madhya Pradesh to begin on November 28
- Kerala: Soothing Invasion
- Craft Coffee Experience Centre opens in Kolkata's Salt Lake area, introduces vegan handcrafted chocolates
- Four Instagram-worthy holiday options in the USA
- Go solo, woman, see the world
- A taste of Delhi street cuisine for Kolkatans as Kasan- Flavours of India hosts food festival
- Check out this new brewpub when you are in Goa's Vagator beach next
- Halloween spread from Kolkata restaurants
- What restaurants in Kolkata are offering this Halloween
- Loafer’s Café - where fresh bakes complements coffee and tea
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.
New Delhi: Indian Hospitality enterprise OYO on Monday announced reduced prices on stays with tariffs which now begin at Rs 399 for the period between Aug. 8 and Aug. 21.