NITN | @notintownlive | 16 Nov 2022, 01:03 am
Kolkat: Craft Coffee recently opened one more café and experience centre in Kolkata, this time in Salt Lake, in the eastern neighbourhood of the city.
The brand’s signature fusion coffees along with continental food and freshly baked products will be available here.
While you may sip the regular and signature beverages at the main bar, those keen to have a chat with the baristas to understand the nuances of coffee roasting and manual brewing methods, such as syphon, pour over, French press, Turkish, etc., may drop in at the manual brewing bar located on the buildings terrace.
The over 6,000 square feet outlet is a feast for the eye too with its handcrafted lights and crockery, ikat patterned décor, and the touch of greenery.
The Salt Lake experience centre also offers handcrafted vegan fusion chocolate, and coffee pairing through an initiative called ‘Criollo’.
The attached gourmet store stocks freshly roasted single estate coffee beans (trained baristas are around to help buyers), bakery products, home brewing equipment, and coffee-based organic skincare range.
As part of their hub and spoke model, they have also opened a 40 seater boutique café (with a live kitchen) in City Centre 1 Mall.
(For promotional media collaborations with our multiple portals/publications, write to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com. ðŸ‘‰ Media Deck)
- Hanuwantiya Jal Mahotsav of Madhya Pradesh to begin on November 28
- Kerala: Soothing Invasion
- Craft Coffee Experience Centre opens in Kolkata's Salt Lake area, introduces vegan handcrafted chocolates
- Four Instagram-worthy holiday options in the USA
- Go solo, woman, see the world
- A taste of Delhi street cuisine for Kolkatans as Kasan- Flavours of India hosts food festival
- Check out this new brewpub when you are in Goa's Vagator beach next
- Halloween spread from Kolkata restaurants
- What restaurants in Kolkata are offering this Halloween
- Loafer’s Café - where fresh bakes complements coffee and tea
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.
New Delhi: Indian Hospitality enterprise OYO on Monday announced reduced prices on stays with tariffs which now begin at Rs 399 for the period between Aug. 8 and Aug. 21.