NITN | @notintownlive | 23 Dec 2022, 02:24 am
Kolkata/IBNS: Here is a chance for Kolkata people to savour some of the unique street foods from Mumbai at the Soda Bottle Opener Wala restaurant in the city.
Part of the famous Irani café brand, the restaurant’s 'Fusions of Bombay Khau Galli' menu brings together some Mumbai’s typical street food items in their modern context.
Mumbai is home to many food streets (khau galli) which have been dishing out a variety of food, including the typical vada pav, pav bhaji, etc.
Over a period of time, the vendors in these food streets started innovating, offering a range of fusion dishes, to stay in competition and to cater to the changing tastes of customers.
Chef Omkar Kshirsagar of Soda Bottle Opener Wala, in collaboration with digital media content creators Girish Chhabria and Ritu Rohra of ‘A Garnish Bowl’, are showcasing some of the quirky fusion dishes inspired from the Bombay Khau Gallis as a part of this menu.
Pocket pinch for two: starting from Rs 800 (without tax).
- Aminia presents Tiranga Festival 2024 to celebrate the 75th Republic Day
- Christ Church of Mhow in Madhya Pradesh completes 200 years, celebrations follow
- An itinerary that takes you on a trail of architectural gems of Madhya Pradesh along with a national park
- Day trips from Kolkata: Five destinations inspired by literature and art
- When less is more: Capsule wardrobes drive sustainable fashion in the US and India
- Of human bondage: An Atlanta museum reminds the Black Americans' tortuous journey to equality
- Plan a winter vacation around Sindhudurg and Tarkarli beach of southern Maharashtra
- Have you been to these 12 Christmas markets in Europe?
- First Person: Among the happy, hospitable and artistic Uzbek people
- Georgian flavour
Tokyo: Airlines were forced to cancel over 300 flights following the collision between a Japan Coast Guard aircraft and a Japan Airlines passenger plane at Tokyo's Haneda Airport on Tuesday evening even as reports said the plane was cleared to land ahead of the tragedy.
New Delhi/NITN: Regular flyers on Jazeera Airways, Kuwait’s low-cost carrier, can now avail a host of discounts and benefits by enrolling for the new membership club introduced by the airline, recently.
Gurugram: Air India, a global airline in India, has initiated the deployment of its recently acquired Boeing 777 aircraft to serve all three non-stop routes from Mumbai to the United States.