NITN | @notintownlive | 23 Dec 2022, 02:24 am
Kolkata/IBNS: Here is a chance for Kolkata people to savour some of the unique street foods from Mumbai at the Soda Bottle Opener Wala restaurant in the city.
Part of the famous Irani café brand, the restaurant’s 'Fusions of Bombay Khau Galli' menu brings together some Mumbai’s typical street food items in their modern context.
Mumbai is home to many food streets (khau galli) which have been dishing out a variety of food, including the typical vada pav, pav bhaji, etc.
Over a period of time, the vendors in these food streets started innovating, offering a range of fusion dishes, to stay in competition and to cater to the changing tastes of customers.
Chef Omkar Kshirsagar of Soda Bottle Opener Wala, in collaboration with digital media content creators Girish Chhabria and Ritu Rohra of ‘A Garnish Bowl’, are showcasing some of the quirky fusion dishes inspired from the Bombay Khau Gallis as a part of this menu.
Pocket pinch for two: starting from Rs 800 (without tax).
- 12 globally recognised Indian biosphere reserves that can be on your travel bucket list
- Art can cohabit with bureaucracy, says famous art critic Achille Bonito Oliva as Delhi hosts Italy's Farnesina collection
- Winter escapades in Italy: Unveiling the snow-covered splendors
- Five attractions you cannot miss if you are at Yas Island Abu Dhabi for IIFA 2023
- Summer Holidays: Five offbeat hill destinations in India
- Fergana: A mesmerizing destination to visit in Uzbekistan
- Three special recipes to whip up at home this World Cocktail Day
- Viva Cuba: Rides to remember in Havana's vintage roadshow-stoppers
- World Heritage Day: Add these royal homestays of Madhya Pradesh to your itinerary when visiting the state
- Kolkata restaurants gear up with special offers to mark the end of Ramzan
Garuda Indonesia (GA) and Singapore Airlines (SIA) have announced their plans to establish a joint venture arrangement, aimed at strengthening their cooperation, expanding passenger capacity between Singapore and Indonesia, and offering customers more travel options between the two countries.
Abu Dhabi/UAE: Etihad Airways announced its plans to launch five weekly flights to Osaka, Japan, starting from October 1, 2023. This move will establish a vital link between one of the world's most culturally vibrant cities and Etihad's extensive global network.
Kolkata: Akasa Air, a new airline operating in India, on Thursday commenced its operations from Kolkata.