NITN | @notintownlive | 23 Dec 2022, 02:24 am
Kolkata/IBNS: Here is a chance for Kolkata people to savour some of the unique street foods from Mumbai at the Soda Bottle Opener Wala restaurant in the city.
Part of the famous Irani café brand, the restaurant’s 'Fusions of Bombay Khau Galli' menu brings together some Mumbai’s typical street food items in their modern context.
Mumbai is home to many food streets (khau galli) which have been dishing out a variety of food, including the typical vada pav, pav bhaji, etc.
Over a period of time, the vendors in these food streets started innovating, offering a range of fusion dishes, to stay in competition and to cater to the changing tastes of customers.
Chef Omkar Kshirsagar of Soda Bottle Opener Wala, in collaboration with digital media content creators Girish Chhabria and Ritu Rohra of ‘A Garnish Bowl’, are showcasing some of the quirky fusion dishes inspired from the Bombay Khau Gallis as a part of this menu.
Pocket pinch for two: starting from Rs 800 (without tax).
- Bookings for Odisha’s annual eco retreats to begin from September 15 this year
- Tawang Marathon: A perfect excuse to visit Arunachal Pradesh in October this year
- Varanasi: The story of Dalmia Bhavan in the City of Surprises
- ITC Hotels and Marriott International collaborate to spotlight millet-based culinary delights globally
- Monsoon getaway: Take a break in the historical town of Mandu in Madhya Pradesh
- Thalaiva Rajinikanth escapes to paradise: Unwinding at luxurious Kuda Villingili Resort in the Maldives
- Captivating summer retreats at Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts
- Madhya Pradesh: The Tiger State of India is your best bet of catching up with the magnificent beast in the wild
- Bucket list: Popular street foods of Europe that you must try
- First Person: Football fever strikes Sydney
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.
New Delhi: United Airlines has announced an increase in service between New Delhi and New York/Newark, with a doubling of flights from once to twice daily during the winter season 2023/24.