NITN | @notintownlive | 02 Jan 2023, 04:20 am
Metzingen (Germany)/IBNS: If you are out shopping and dining this New Year at one of the world’s best fashion addresses, Outletcity Metzingen, located about 30km south of the German city of Stuttgart, has some sparkling good news for you.
Metzingen, around two hours from Zurich, Frankfurt and Munich, is known for its sustainable building practices and natural beauty.
The Bollicine Champagne Bar located in the heart of Outletcity Metzinge’s luxury square, Schwenkel Areal, is offering the most renowned champagnes with an eclectic spread of regional Italian specialities.
Here is your chance to discover the harmony between culatello, king of Italian prosciutto and the queen of French sparkling wine.
There is also a selection of meats, seafood, and cheese specialties.
Find more details on: https://www.outletcity.com/en/metzingen/food-and-beverage/bollicine-champagne-bar/
- 12 globally recognised Indian biosphere reserves that can be on your travel bucket list
- Art can cohabit with bureaucracy, says famous art critic Achille Bonito Oliva as Delhi hosts Italy's Farnesina collection
- Winter escapades in Italy: Unveiling the snow-covered splendors
- Five attractions you cannot miss if you are at Yas Island Abu Dhabi for IIFA 2023
- Summer Holidays: Five offbeat hill destinations in India
- Fergana: A mesmerizing destination to visit in Uzbekistan
- Three special recipes to whip up at home this World Cocktail Day
- Viva Cuba: Rides to remember in Havana's vintage roadshow-stoppers
- World Heritage Day: Add these royal homestays of Madhya Pradesh to your itinerary when visiting the state
- Kolkata restaurants gear up with special offers to mark the end of Ramzan
Garuda Indonesia (GA) and Singapore Airlines (SIA) have announced their plans to establish a joint venture arrangement, aimed at strengthening their cooperation, expanding passenger capacity between Singapore and Indonesia, and offering customers more travel options between the two countries.
Abu Dhabi/UAE: Etihad Airways announced its plans to launch five weekly flights to Osaka, Japan, starting from October 1, 2023. This move will establish a vital link between one of the world's most culturally vibrant cities and Etihad's extensive global network.
Kolkata: Akasa Air, a new airline operating in India, on Thursday commenced its operations from Kolkata.