NITN | @notintownlive | 02 Jan 2023, 04:20 am
Metzingen (Germany)/IBNS: If you are out shopping and dining this New Year at one of the world’s best fashion addresses, Outletcity Metzingen, located about 30km south of the German city of Stuttgart, has some sparkling good news for you.
Metzingen, around two hours from Zurich, Frankfurt and Munich, is known for its sustainable building practices and natural beauty.
The Bollicine Champagne Bar located in the heart of Outletcity Metzinge’s luxury square, Schwenkel Areal, is offering the most renowned champagnes with an eclectic spread of regional Italian specialities.
Here is your chance to discover the harmony between culatello, king of Italian prosciutto and the queen of French sparkling wine.
There is also a selection of meats, seafood, and cheese specialties.
Find more details on: https://www.outletcity.com/en/metzingen/food-and-beverage/bollicine-champagne-bar/
- Of human bondage: An Atlanta museum reminds the Black Americans' tortuous journey to equality
- Plan a winter vacation around Sindhudurg and Tarkarli beach of southern Maharashtra
- Have you been to these 12 Christmas markets in Europe?
- First Person: Among the happy, hospitable and artistic Uzbek people
- Georgian flavour
- Wedding Asia New Delhi returns with latest bridal couture and opulence
- Kolkata raises a toast to Shashi Tharoor's latest book launched at a session of Kitaab
- With rich tapestry of culture and economic vigour, Atyrau region in Kazakhstan shines bright
- Washington DC: That buzzy feel in the city where Potus, power and politics cohabit Smithsonian
- Visit Victoria, Qantas collaborate with MasterChef Australia finalist Kishwar Chowdhury for 'Flavours of Melbourne'
Gurugram: Air India, a global airline in India, has initiated the deployment of its recently acquired Boeing 777 aircraft to serve all three non-stop routes from Mumbai to the United States.
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.