NITN | @notintownlive | 02 Jan 2023, 04:20 am
Metzingen (Germany)/IBNS: If you are out shopping and dining this New Year at one of the world’s best fashion addresses, Outletcity Metzingen, located about 30km south of the German city of Stuttgart, has some sparkling good news for you.
Metzingen, around two hours from Zurich, Frankfurt and Munich, is known for its sustainable building practices and natural beauty.
The Bollicine Champagne Bar located in the heart of Outletcity Metzinge’s luxury square, Schwenkel Areal, is offering the most renowned champagnes with an eclectic spread of regional Italian specialities.
Here is your chance to discover the harmony between culatello, king of Italian prosciutto and the queen of French sparkling wine.
There is also a selection of meats, seafood, and cheese specialties.
Find more details on: https://www.outletcity.com/en/metzingen/food-and-beverage/bollicine-champagne-bar/
- Tropical fruits feature on the new Spring Summer Menu by Kolkata patisserie
- Kolkata based cloud kitchen edabba adds a new menu called Red Lantern
- Serving nostalgia on plates at Soda Bottle Opener Wala in Kolkata
- Newcastle – a gem of a destination close to Sydney
- 23 Experiences in Philadelphia in 2023
- Valentine's Day: From a quick meal to elaborate dinners, celebrations across the country
- V-Day Treats: Take your pick from fun get togethers to private dining to home deliveries in Kolkata
- Party vibes: Enjoy the good times at Soul-The Sky Lounge
- Bar Goa, Rooh Chicago owner Manish Mallick honored with Pride of India Award
- Kolkata: Hammer launches rooftop cafe in Park Street
New Delhi: Airlines major Air India launched its first-ever non-stop flight to London Gatwick, from Amritsar on Monday.
Singapore/NITN: Scoot, the low-cost subsidiary of Singapore Airlines (SIA), announced that it will steadily resume flights to and from China buoyed by further relaxation of border restrictions imposed during the pandemic.
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.