NITN | @notintownlive | 23 Jan 2023, 12:16 pm
Kolkata: Hammer recently launched its rooftop cafe in Park Street area of Kolkata with a wonderful mix of scrumptious food, intoxicating cocktails and groovy music
The cafe promises people to give a perfect platform to cherish the evening with loved ones.
The decor of the cafe earns special mention as the black and white checkered mosaic flooring with lots of green all around creates an unique ambience for foodies to cherish.
To make things more friendly, the cafe has both indoor seating and rooftop lounge facilities.
Speaking about the launch of this new rooftop, Abhishek Kajaria, owner of Hammer, said, "Hammer has a strong customer base."
"We added more floors to give an open-air option which is a trend now," he said.
"Our motto is good food, good mood. Hence, we have brought a new menu keeping our signature dishes intact. Plus, we have a good Delhi-based coffee brand. So, Hammer now has everything. From coffee to hard drinks and breakfast to dinner and private space to an open-air one," he said.
Apart from the cocktail menu, Hammer is presenting wide varieties of items like Smoked Salmon Bagels with Herbed Scrambled Eggs,Fungi Pizza,
Lemongrass and Coriander Chicken,Cilantro Chicken Tikka, among others.
Music lovers can also visit the eatery on Sunday and Wednesday to enjoy live band music.
- Guwahati: Blessed by the Brahmaputra
- Have you tried these refreshing traditional Indian summer coolers?
- Exploring the wonders of Japan's summer season
- 12 globally recognised Indian biosphere reserves that can be on your travel bucket list
- Art can cohabit with bureaucracy, says famous art critic Achille Bonito Oliva as Delhi hosts Italy's Farnesina collection
- Winter escapades in Italy: Unveiling the snow-covered splendors
- Five attractions you cannot miss if you are at Yas Island Abu Dhabi for IIFA 2023
- Summer Holidays: Five offbeat hill destinations in India
- Fergana: A mesmerizing destination to visit in Uzbekistan
- Three special recipes to whip up at home this World Cocktail Day
New Delhi/UNI: Riding on growing demand for air travel on foreign routes, budget carrier IndiGo on Friday announced massive scale-up of its international operations launching as many as 174 weekly flights to various cities such as Nairobi, Jakarta, Tashkent and Almaty.
Auckland/NITN: Auckland's Civil Aviation Authority has instructed Air New Zealand to conduct a passenger weight survey on international flights departing from Auckland International Airport until July 2, 2023, to gather critical data on weight load and distribution for planes. This will involve weighing passengers before boarding their flights.
Garuda Indonesia (GA) and Singapore Airlines (SIA) have announced their plans to establish a joint venture arrangement, aimed at strengthening their cooperation, expanding passenger capacity between Singapore and Indonesia, and offering customers more travel options between the two countries.