Just Earth News | @indiablooms | 01 Apr 2023, 03:25 am
Kolkata/NITN: The colour palette of the Spring Summer menu by Kolkata based patisserie, Butterfingers by Preetanjali, has drawn inspiration from a variety of sources.
From the hues of evil eye charms to colours of the Greek coast, from white bougainvilleas to colours seen on ceramic patterns, it has been an amazing journey.
With this new menu, the patisserie, which specialises in naked cakes (cakes without adornments on the sides), also heralds the upcoming mango season.
Among the desserts on offer are Mango Kiwi Dragon Fruit Cake (tropical fruits in a vanilla base cake), Mango Earl Grey Cake (with an infusion of Earl Grey in vanilla mousse), Chocolate Fresh Orange Crunch cake (orange segments, candied orange), Mango Tart (a crispy, fruity vanilla mousse tart filled with chunks of mangoes, Chocolate Whiskey Cake, Molten Chocolate Espresso Tart (a chocolate crust, with espresso filling, topped with vanilla mousse), etc.
The goodies are priced upwards of Rs 1,650.
- Bookings for Odisha’s annual eco retreats to begin from September 15 this year
- Tawang Marathon: A perfect excuse to visit Arunachal Pradesh in October this year
- Varanasi: The story of Dalmia Bhavan in the City of Surprises
- ITC Hotels and Marriott International collaborate to spotlight millet-based culinary delights globally
- Monsoon getaway: Take a break in the historical town of Mandu in Madhya Pradesh
- Thalaiva Rajinikanth escapes to paradise: Unwinding at luxurious Kuda Villingili Resort in the Maldives
- Captivating summer retreats at Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts
- Madhya Pradesh: The Tiger State of India is your best bet of catching up with the magnificent beast in the wild
- Bucket list: Popular street foods of Europe that you must try
- First Person: Football fever strikes Sydney
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.
New Delhi: United Airlines has announced an increase in service between New Delhi and New York/Newark, with a doubling of flights from once to twice daily during the winter season 2023/24.