Just Earth News | @indiablooms | 01 Apr 2023, 03:25 am
Kolkata/NITN: The colour palette of the Spring Summer menu by Kolkata based patisserie, Butterfingers by Preetanjali, has drawn inspiration from a variety of sources.
From the hues of evil eye charms to colours of the Greek coast, from white bougainvilleas to colours seen on ceramic patterns, it has been an amazing journey.
With this new menu, the patisserie, which specialises in naked cakes (cakes without adornments on the sides), also heralds the upcoming mango season.
Among the desserts on offer are Mango Kiwi Dragon Fruit Cake (tropical fruits in a vanilla base cake), Mango Earl Grey Cake (with an infusion of Earl Grey in vanilla mousse), Chocolate Fresh Orange Crunch cake (orange segments, candied orange), Mango Tart (a crispy, fruity vanilla mousse tart filled with chunks of mangoes, Chocolate Whiskey Cake, Molten Chocolate Espresso Tart (a chocolate crust, with espresso filling, topped with vanilla mousse), etc.
The goodies are priced upwards of Rs 1,650.
- Have you been to these 12 Christmas markets in Europe?
- First Person: Among the happy, hospitable and artistic Uzbek people
- Georgian flavour
- Wedding Asia New Delhi returns with latest bridal couture and opulence
- Kolkata raises a toast to Shashi Tharoor's latest book launched at a session of Kitaab
- With rich tapestry of culture and economic vigour, Atyrau region in Kazakhstan shines bright
- Washington DC: That buzzy feel in the city where Potus, power and politics cohabit Smithsonian
- Visit Victoria, Qantas collaborate with MasterChef Australia finalist Kishwar Chowdhury for 'Flavours of Melbourne'
- International Ganesh Festival 2023: Mumbai
- International Ganesh Festival 2023: Ratnagiri
Gurugram: Air India, a global airline in India, has initiated the deployment of its recently acquired Boeing 777 aircraft to serve all three non-stop routes from Mumbai to the United States.
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.