Kolkata/NITN: ITC Royal Bengal & ITC Sonar has curated a selection of iftaari’ delights this Ramadan under their ‘Ruhaniyat’ edition of Gourmet Couch and Biryani &am ...
It is feasting time at Lord of the Drinks…and why not! It is time to ring in the Bengali Naboborsho or Poila Boishakh. Come April and the festive spirit grips every Bengali househo ...
The applique Pipli lanterns, suspended from the branches of a roadside tree, work as address indicators. As I drove towards Hazra More, these colourful lanterns told me where to alight. S ...
“She's got style, she's got grace, she's a winner” these words from a Tom Jones’s number come to my mind as I sit down to write about my recent gastronomic e ...
A flight of stairs led me into the rich warm interiors as Bon Jovi greeted me with his Bed of Roses from the giant TV screen. This is how I was welcomed into the Hard Rock Café!
Kolkata: With the philosophy of ‘Let’s put India first’ inherent in its ethos of ‘Responsible Luxury’, ITC Hotels always draws inspiration from the local history and culture for its architectural designs.
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
- National Park Week in USA: A list of the parks for your post-pandemic bucket list
- New perfume 'Narcotic Lover' enters 50 billion dollar annual fragrance industry
- Five riverside getaways near Kolkata for a weekend summer holiday
- Kolkata restaurants are batting on a crowded pitch to bowl you out!
- Hard Rock Cafe Kolkata introduces new menu called Local Favourites
- Party surprise: Sparkling wine paired with Indian dessert
- Curated Ramadan menu from ITC Royal Bengal and ITC Sonar
- Did you know about these five little known UNESCO World Heritage Sites of India?
- It is sholoana Bangaliana at Lord of the Drinks!
- Gopala’s is here to serve all that is sattvic!
Kolkata/NITN: Madhya Pradesh State Tourism Development Corporation (MPSTDC) has announced that it is opening its properties for the upcoming monsoon season.
Abu Dhabi: From 12 May 2021, travellers flying from Abu Dhabi with Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, will be able to validate their Covid-19 travel documents before arriving at the airport. Guests can arrive at the airport with confidence and with peace of mind, knowing they have met all essential requirements before their flight.
Mumbai/NITN: Passengers on AirAsia India can now make free unlimited changes for all bookings and changes made till May 15, 2021, according to the airlines.