A visit to Chittorgarh and Bundi in Rajasthan is a journey down the intriguing pathways of India's Rajput kingdoms and their stories of valour and romance that still echo in the majes ...
Sharjah has several note-worthy and inspirational awards to its credit, Culture Capital of the Arab World 1998 (UNESCO); Islamic Culture Capital 2014 (Organisation of Islamic Countries) a ...
The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan is a country that is rich in culture and heritage. Over the years, Jordanians have diligently preserved what has been handed over to them through the centu ...
Shakhrisabz is one of the ancient cities in the Great Silk Road. Today the city has a lot of architectural sights; historical center of the city is inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage ...
As the UN agency on World Tourism focuses on the old Silk Road to promote transnational tourism, Sujoy Dhar visits Uzbekistan, which celebrates its legacy of stunning Islamic architecture ...
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
- Diageo India Brand Ambassadors curate indoor cocktails
- Connect with and experience Chicago despite lockdown
- 5 most delectable fish specialties in Turkish Cuisine
- ITC Hotels Kolkata celebrate International Women's Day with fun filled activities
- Purest form of Indian cuisine is the best: Celebrity chef Sarah Todd
- Holi specials from Kolkata bars, cafes and restaurants
- Dapper, Surbhi Pansari come out with special menswear for Holi
- Revamped and refurbished 'OTT' as 'Hammer' set to mesmerise people of Kolkata
- 10 places to go on Valentine's Day this year
- Konya: On the trail of Rumi in a city of love
Abu Dhabi/NITN: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has announced a codeshare agreement with Abu Dhabi’s first low-cost airline, Air Arabia Abu Dhabi.
Abu Dhabi: Etihad Airways is gradually resuming services to more destinations across its global network. This follows the easing of travel restrictions by UAE regulatory authorities on outbound and inbound travel for citizens and residents. All travel remains subject to the entry and health regulations set by the UAE authorities, and those at the end destination.
New Delhi/NITN: The Indian government on Friday extended the suspension of all international passenger flights till Jul 15 in a bid to curb the spread of the pandemic Covid-19.