Maha Kumbh is pricier than Olympics. It comes once in 12 years. But here millions of Indians and thousands of foreigners come without invitation for their little salvation. Sujoy Dhar lives ...
I checked out of the hotel at noon and reached the Paris East station for my train to Germany- lock, stock and barrel. I knew that the barrel of Paris memories was short of one done-to-death ...
As you bargain with a persuasive Thai woman over a period sword to enrich your exotic souvenir collection back home or even try to buy a steaming local dish, a water monitor resembling a min ...
Had I not spent hours inside a tiny cubicle like bar â€“ that cannot accommodate more than seven people at a time- in Golden Gai quarter of Shinjuku on the western edge of Tokyo- I woul ...
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
- Diageo India Brand Ambassadors curate indoor cocktails
- Connect with and experience Chicago despite lockdown
- 5 most delectable fish specialties in Turkish Cuisine
- ITC Hotels Kolkata celebrate International Women's Day with fun filled activities
- Purest form of Indian cuisine is the best: Celebrity chef Sarah Todd
- Holi specials from Kolkata bars, cafes and restaurants
- Dapper, Surbhi Pansari come out with special menswear for Holi
- Revamped and refurbished 'OTT' as 'Hammer' set to mesmerise people of Kolkata
- 10 places to go on Valentine's Day this year
- Konya: On the trail of Rumi in a city of love
Abu Dhabi/NITN: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has announced a codeshare agreement with Abu Dhabi’s first low-cost airline, Air Arabia Abu Dhabi.
Abu Dhabi: Etihad Airways is gradually resuming services to more destinations across its global network. This follows the easing of travel restrictions by UAE regulatory authorities on outbound and inbound travel for citizens and residents. All travel remains subject to the entry and health regulations set by the UAE authorities, and those at the end destination.
New Delhi/NITN: The Indian government on Friday extended the suspension of all international passenger flights till Jul 15 in a bid to curb the spread of the pandemic Covid-19.