You can listen to the beat of the Commonwealth’s rich music scene while you plan your music lovers’ holiday for 2022 and beyond in Virginia, USA
Sri Lanka is in the news for all the wrong reasons these days. But this tourist magnet reeling under economic and political turmoil is sure to make it back on the bucket list of global tr ...
India's premier cruise liner Cordelia Cruises embarked its journey from Vizag-Chennai with an intended stop at Puducherry between Jun 8-11 taking its guests to the middle of sea cutti ...
‘Mauritius was made first and then heaven, heaven being copied after Mauritius’- Mark Twain.
The United States of America is now welcoming international visitors to experience and discover the country’s natural wonders, vibrant cities and towns, iconic landmarks and diverse ...
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
Supriyo Hazra takes you on a merry-go-round of some of Sri Lanka's luxury properties spanning across its iconic beaches, hills, rocks, tea plantations and plains
- Check out Christmas and New Year offerings in Kolkata restaurants
- Woven with a royal legacy
- Soda Bottle Opener Wala introduces 'Fusions of Bombay Khau Galli' menu
- Hard Rock Cafe to celebrate its fifth anniversary with Quad Squad
- La Artisans: Your quick service cafe at Park Street
- Hanuwantiya Jal Mahotsav of Madhya Pradesh to begin on November 28
- Kerala: Soothing Invasion
- Craft Coffee Experience Centre opens in Kolkata's Salt Lake area, introduces vegan handcrafted chocolates
- Four Instagram-worthy holiday options in the USA
- Go solo, woman, see the world
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.