I checked out of the hotel at noon and reached the Paris East station for my train to Germany- lock, stock and barrel. I knew that the barrel of Paris memories was short of one done-to-death ...
As you bargain with a persuasive Thai woman over a period sword to enrich your exotic souvenir collection back home or even try to buy a steaming local dish, a water monitor resembling a ...
Had I not spent hours inside a tiny cubicle like bar â€“ that cannot accommodate more than seven people at a time- in Golden Gai quarter of Shinjuku on the western edge of Tokyo- I woul ...
Kolkata: With the philosophy of ‘Let’s put India first’ inherent in its ethos of ‘Responsible Luxury’, ITC Hotels always draws inspiration from the local history and culture for its architectural designs.
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
- Bandel: Pocket-friendly weekend getaway from Kolkata
- Embark on a trail of indigenous cuisine in USA
- Liquid restaurant Vertex at Fairfield by Marriott Kolkata unveils new menu
- Gifting options for Diwali
- Virginia Celebrates Wine Month
- Vedic Village Spa Resort offers Durga Puja package
- Ghum Festival 2021: A date with the Darjeeling Himalayan Railways
- Kumartuli Walk: Where the Mother Goddess is a 'Deltasur' slayer
- Hard Rock Café Kolkata reopens, expect celebrations aplenty this festive season
- Road-tripping: Southern California in 10 days
New Delhi: SriLankan Airlines has assured Indian travellers that the airline is committed to increase the flights to destinations that were temporarily halted due to the pandemic, restore operations to pre-COVID-19 levels, and offer Indian travelers a wide range of connections to Sri Lanka.
New Delhi/NITN: Are you looking to end the year on a rocking note, hoping to travel abroad?
Mumbai: AirAsia India is resuming inflight food and beverage service across all its routes as of Friday in line with relaxations in the Covid19 regulatory guidelines issued by the government on Nov 16, which had earlier restricted meal service on flights less than 2 hours.