In this Chinese Year of the Horse, Sujoy Dhar was in Taiwan's Nantou County in February to watch the famous Lantern Festival kick off on the Valentine's Day. The writer feels this is the bes ...
As you bargain with a persuasive Thai woman over a period sword to enrich your exotic souvenir collection back home or even try to buy a steaming local dish, a water monitor resembling a min ...
Maha Kumbh is pricier than Olympics. It comes once in 12 years. But here millions of Indians and thousands of foreigners come without invitation for their little salvation. Sujoy Dhar lives ...
I checked out of the hotel at noon and reached the Paris East station for my train to Germany- lock, stock and barrel. I knew that the barrel of Paris memories was short of one done-to-death ...
As you bargain with a persuasive Thai woman over a period sword to enrich your exotic souvenir collection back home or even try to buy a steaming local dish, a water monitor resembling a ...
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
Supriyo Hazra takes you on a merry-go-round of some of Sri Lanka's luxury properties spanning across its iconic beaches, hills, rocks, tea plantations and plains
- Check out Christmas and New Year offerings in Kolkata restaurants
- Woven with a royal legacy
- Soda Bottle Opener Wala introduces 'Fusions of Bombay Khau Galli' menu
- Hard Rock Cafe to celebrate its fifth anniversary with Quad Squad
- La Artisans: Your quick service cafe at Park Street
- Hanuwantiya Jal Mahotsav of Madhya Pradesh to begin on November 28
- Kerala: Soothing Invasion
- Craft Coffee Experience Centre opens in Kolkata's Salt Lake area, introduces vegan handcrafted chocolates
- Four Instagram-worthy holiday options in the USA
- Go solo, woman, see the world
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.