NITN | @notintownlive | 06 Dec 2018
US railroad operator Amtrak has launched a deal offering rooms for two for the price of one for a select range of destinations across America. The offer is valid for journeys made between January 7 and May 23, 2019.
The sale is applicable for Amtrak's roomettes, private rooms with sleeping accommodations. Some of the other facilities include access to the Amtrak Metropolitan lounges, complimentary snacks and beverage, fresh bed linen and towels, Wi-Fi, showers, climate control, individual reading lights, work areas at some stations, as well as an attendant to look after the passengers' needs.
Large panoramic windows and spacious seating by day that can be converted into two individual beds at night ensure travellers can enjoy the beautiful landscapes from the comfort of their private rooms during the chilly winter nights or pleasant spring mornings.
Ideal for a group of two, the deal practically fetches free travel for one companion along with a ticket purchase for another. It, however, requires the party to travel in the same roomette.
The offer is available on Capitol Limited, California Zephyr, Cardinal, City of New Orleans, Coast Starlight, Crescent, Empire Builder, Lake Shore Limited, Southwest Chief, Silver Service, Sunset Limited, and the Texas Eagle. While one can take in views of the Mississippi and Glacier National Park from The Empire Builder, Coast Starlight promises magnificent glimpses of the Pacific Northwest coast.
- India keeps all international passenger flights suspended till Jul 15
- Etihad Airways partners with Medicus AI to launch Covid-19 risk assessment tool
- IndiGo repatriated 751 Indian Nationals from Qatar
- IndiGo repatriated 643 Indian citizens from Qatar and Maldives
- Etihad Airways to offer special transfer flights connecting key cities
- Turkish airline companies partially resume domestic operations
- Grab the chance to avail discounts from Marriott International hotels in South Asia, booking open till June 30
- IndiGo supports IMD with crucial data for weather forecasting amid COVID-19
- Air Canada to lay off more than half of its workers due to COVID-19 pandemic
- THAI Smile Airways flies 129 people, including monks, to Thailand from Gaya
New Delhi/NITN: The Indian government on Friday extended the suspension of all international passenger flights till Jul 15 in a bid to curb the spread of the pandemic Covid-19.
Abu Dhabi/NITN: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, is partnering with Austrian-based healthcare technology company Medicus AI to launch a Covid-19 risk-assessment tool that will empower guests to make informed decisions about travelling.
New Delhi/NITN: Airline IndiGo has operated four special international charter flights from Qatar to repatriate 751 Indian citizens.