NITN | @notintownlive | 06 Dec 2018
US railroad operator Amtrak has launched a deal offering rooms for two for the price of one for a select range of destinations across America. The offer is valid for journeys made between January 7 and May 23, 2019.
The sale is applicable for Amtrak's roomettes, private rooms with sleeping accommodations. Some of the other facilities include access to the Amtrak Metropolitan lounges, complimentary snacks and beverage, fresh bed linen and towels, Wi-Fi, showers, climate control, individual reading lights, work areas at some stations, as well as an attendant to look after the passengers' needs.
Large panoramic windows and spacious seating by day that can be converted into two individual beds at night ensure travellers can enjoy the beautiful landscapes from the comfort of their private rooms during the chilly winter nights or pleasant spring mornings.
Ideal for a group of two, the deal practically fetches free travel for one companion along with a ticket purchase for another. It, however, requires the party to travel in the same roomette.
The offer is available on Capitol Limited, California Zephyr, Cardinal, City of New Orleans, Coast Starlight, Crescent, Empire Builder, Lake Shore Limited, Southwest Chief, Silver Service, Sunset Limited, and the Texas Eagle. While one can take in views of the Mississippi and Glacier National Park from The Empire Builder, Coast Starlight promises magnificent glimpses of the Pacific Northwest coast.
- Etihad Airways to offer special transfer flights connecting key cities
- Turkish airline companies partially resume domestic operations
- Grab the chance to avail discounts from Marriott International hotels in South Asia, booking open till June 30
- IndiGo supports IMD with crucial data for weather forecasting amid COVID-19
- Air Canada to lay off more than half of its workers due to COVID-19 pandemic
- THAI Smile Airways flies 129 people, including monks, to Thailand from Gaya
- Etihad Airways begins transit flights to Melbourne and London via Abu Dhabi
- Vande Bharat Mission: Air India Flight with 177 Indians to land at Calicut Intl Airport from Bahrain today
- Emirates chief warns it may take 18 months for aviation sector to recover
- Virgina Atlantic to cut jobs across all functions and end operations at London Gatwick airport
Abu Dhabi/NITN: Effective Jun 10, Etihad Airways will link 20 cities in Europe, Asia and Australia via Abu Dhabi.
Istanbul/Xinhua/UNI: Turkey's airline companies resumed their domestic operations on Monday with a limited number of flights after two months of closure over the COVID-19 pandemic.
Kolkata/NITN: Marriott International, as part of its initiative to encourage people to travel in the post-pandemic revival phase, has announced a limited time offer curated specially for their hotels across South Asia.