NITN | @notintownlive | 06 Dec 2018
US railroad operator Amtrak has launched a deal offering rooms for two for the price of one for a select range of destinations across America. The offer is valid for journeys made between January 7 and May 23, 2019.
The sale is applicable for Amtrak's roomettes, private rooms with sleeping accommodations. Some of the other facilities include access to the Amtrak Metropolitan lounges, complimentary snacks and beverage, fresh bed linen and towels, Wi-Fi, showers, climate control, individual reading lights, work areas at some stations, as well as an attendant to look after the passengers' needs.
Large panoramic windows and spacious seating by day that can be converted into two individual beds at night ensure travellers can enjoy the beautiful landscapes from the comfort of their private rooms during the chilly winter nights or pleasant spring mornings.
Ideal for a group of two, the deal practically fetches free travel for one companion along with a ticket purchase for another. It, however, requires the party to travel in the same roomette.
The offer is available on Capitol Limited, California Zephyr, Cardinal, City of New Orleans, Coast Starlight, Crescent, Empire Builder, Lake Shore Limited, Southwest Chief, Silver Service, Sunset Limited, and the Texas Eagle. While one can take in views of the Mississippi and Glacier National Park from The Empire Builder, Coast Starlight promises magnificent glimpses of the Pacific Northwest coast.
- GoAir repatriates 37,990 stranded Indians, clocks more than 200 international charter flights
- IndiGo announces it will slash 10 percent of workforce
- GoAir clocks more than 100 international charter flights, repatriates 18,195 stranded Indians
- Etihad Airways to resume special passenger services to six destinations in India
- Etihad Airways announces new codeshare agreement with Air Arabia Abu Dhabi
- Etihad Airways to resume wider network of flights as UAE travel restrictions ease
- India keeps all international passenger flights suspended till Jul 15
- Etihad Airways partners with Medicus AI to launch Covid-19 risk assessment tool
- IndiGo repatriated 751 Indian Nationals from Qatar
- IndiGo repatriated 643 Indian citizens from Qatar and Maldives
New Delhi: Private carrier GoAir has repatriated 37,990 stranded Indians and clocked more than 200 international charter flights till date.
New Delhi/NITN: Private airlines major IndiGo on Monday announced it will lay off 10 per cent of its workforce.
New Delhi/NITN: Indian airline GoAir has clocked more than 100 international charter flights and repatriated 18,195 stranded Indians.