NITN | @notintownlive | 25 Dec 2019, 06:09 am
Mumbai/NITN: Delta Air Lines inaugurated its services in India on Tuesday with the only nonstop flight between Mumbai and New York.
The 16-hour flight will offer a wide range of onward connections to destinations across the United States.
The airline has scheduled its newly renovated Boeing 777-200LR aircraft on the route, featuring Delta’s most modern interior including the 28 Delta One Suite – an all-suite business class cabin – as well as the premium economy offering 48 Delta Premium Select seats, plus 90 seats in Delta Comfort+ and 122 in Main Cabin.
- Air India launches non-stop flight from Amritsar to London Gatwick
- Scoot will steadily increase weekly flights to and from China; will ramp up frequencies for summer travel demands
- IndiGo introduces exclusive flights between Bengaluru-Kolhapur, additional flights from Coimbatore to Kolhapur
- Qantas connects Australia with Southern India directly with inaugural flight to Bengaluru from Sydney
- Cathay Pacific to commence direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong
- Independence Day: OYO announces stays at slashed prices
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala's Akasa Air to start domestic flights from Aug 7
- SpiceJet announces daily non-stop flights between Jabalpur and Kolkata
- Flydubai suspends flights to Colombo amid economical and political upheaval
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala backed Akasa Air introduces employee-centric cabin crew look
New Delhi: Airlines major Air India launched its first-ever non-stop flight to London Gatwick, from Amritsar on Monday.
Singapore/NITN: Scoot, the low-cost subsidiary of Singapore Airlines (SIA), announced that it will steadily resume flights to and from China buoyed by further relaxation of border restrictions imposed during the pandemic.
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.