NITN | @notintownlive | 25 Dec 2019, 06:09 am
Mumbai/NITN: Delta Air Lines inaugurated its services in India on Tuesday with the only nonstop flight between Mumbai and New York.
The 16-hour flight will offer a wide range of onward connections to destinations across the United States.
The airline has scheduled its newly renovated Boeing 777-200LR aircraft on the route, featuring Delta’s most modern interior including the 28 Delta One Suite – an all-suite business class cabin – as well as the premium economy offering 48 Delta Premium Select seats, plus 90 seats in Delta Comfort+ and 122 in Main Cabin.
- SriLankan Airlines, Emirates forge interline agreement to enhance passenger connectivity
- Malaysia Airlines introduces new services between Kuala Lumpur and three Indian cities
- United Airlines increases non stop flights between New Delhi and New York
- Qatar Airways expands network with inaugural direct flights to Lyon, France
- Air India launches Upgrade+ to simplify purchased cabin upgrades
- American Airlines expands routes and international destination at Miami Airport
- Etihad Airways enhances connectivity with daily flights between Abu Dhabi and Kochi
- Vistara launches non-stop Mumbai-London flights, offering unmatched travel experience and connectivity
- IndiGo scales up international operations, lines up 174 weekly flights
- Air New Zealand implements passenger weight survey on international flights from Auckland
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.
New Delhi: United Airlines has announced an increase in service between New Delhi and New York/Newark, with a doubling of flights from once to twice daily during the winter season 2023/24.