NITN | @@notintownlive | 04 Jan 2020
Kolkata/NITN: In a bid to promote tourism in Bengal and Purulia, Khairabera Eco Adventure Resorts at Baghmundi Purulia has come up with an offer of 25 per cent discount between Mondays and Thursday during the entire the month of January 2020.
A 67 kms drive from Purulia town and 340 kms from Kolkata, the first of it's kind eco adventure resort is nestled on the banks of the dam and the water body attracts a diverse range of birds, animals and makes the setting a heaven on earth.
The evenings have the added advantage of local tribal performing cultural programs and of course barbecues.
The eco camp, which takes its name from the Khairabera Dam and is located on the fringe of a woodland in Baghmundi, has tents and cottages for accommodation, dining facilities and a host of adventure activities, including trekking, kayaking, mountain biking, night safari, etc.
The resort is also closely connected to Ranchi and Jamshedpur both 3 hours drive from the eco adventure resort.
Khairabera Eco Adventure Resorts has been rated as country’s only second (2nd) tented resort by ITDC which gives KEARS a unique position among all such eco adventure resort.
Reservations are being taken @ 9830169694/9830199335 to make reservations or email at email@example.com .
- IndiGo supports IMD with crucial data for weather forecasting amid COVID-19
- Air Canada to lay off more than half of its workers due to COVID-19 pandemic
- THAI Smile Airways flies 129 people, including monks, to Thailand from Gaya
- Etihad Airways begins transit flights to Melbourne and London via Abu Dhabi
- Vande Bharat Mission: Air India Flight with 177 Indians to land at Calicut Intl Airport from Bahrain today
- Emirates chief warns it may take 18 months for aviation sector to recover
- Virgina Atlantic to cut jobs across all functions and end operations at London Gatwick airport
- IndiGo transports over 50T in its CarGo flights to Singapore and Maldives
- Covid lockdown: All flight operations in India remain suspended till May 17
- Austria extends air traffic suspension with several states including Russia until May 22
New Delhi/NITN: In its endeavour to provide support to the nation, leading carrier IndiGo is collaborating with the Indian Meteorological Department by providing crucial aircraft data on wind, humidity and temperature relayed by the aircraft sensors.
Ottawa/NITN: Collapsing of the aviation industry, due to the coronavirus outbreak, forced Air Canada to slash its workforce by 50 to 60 per cent effective June 7, a memo by the company sent to all its employees said.
Gaya: THAI Smile Airways, a Thai low-cost regional airline, on Saturday (May 13) flew 129 people, including 82 Buddhist monks, from the Buddhist holy site of Gaya in eastern India's Bihar to Bangkok in Thailand.