NITN | @@notintownlive | 03 Feb 2020
New Delhi/NITN: Airline IndiGo is offering 15 per cent cashback on booking flights through HDFC Bank.
However, the cashback amount will not be more than Rs. 1,000.
To avail the offer, one has to download and register Payzapp.
No Promo code will be required to avail the offer.
- COVID-19: Govt ensures Cargo flight operations for medical supplies across country
- IndiGo operates relief flight from Delhi to Jodhpur
- Amid lockdown over COVID-19, SpiceJet offers to fly migrant workers from Delhi, Mumbai to Bihar
- Turkey suspends air travel with other countries over Coronavirus
- Canadian carrier West Jet plans to lay off nearly 7,000 employees due to COVID-19 crisis
- Etihad Airways to temporarily suspend all services to and from the UAE following Indian government directive
- Air New Zealand gets gov't bailout amid COVID-19 outbreak
- COVID19 scare: Etihad Airways implements temporary changes to its route network
- COVID-19: IndiGo announces schedule reductions
- GoAir partners with mfine to offer free consultation on COVID-19
New Delhi/UNI: The Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) is coordinating with state governments for the supply of medical equipment and related essential items needed for protection against and testing of COVID-19.
New Delhi/NITN: In-line with its commitment to provide support to the nation in the current scenario, IndiGo operated a relief flight from Delhi to Jodhpur on Mar 29, 2020.
New Delhi/NITN: Amid the nationwide lockdown called by the government to stop the spread of COVID-19, airline SpiceJet has offered to fly migrant workers from Delhi and Mumbai to the eastern state of Bihar, media reports said.