NITN | @notintownlive | 06 Apr 2020, 04:19 am
Sepang/New Delhi: To help quell guests' worries around making travel plans, aviation major AirAsia India has announced a waiver of all rescheduling fees on current and future bookings for travel until 31 May, 2020.
The waiver, announced in the campaign “From A to B, we’ve got your back”, encompasses all flights “from A to B on the AirAsia India domestic network” across points-of-sale, encouraging guests to book even if they are concerned that their Plan A may change to Plan B.
In view of the ongoing uncertainty, AirAsia India has extended this offer across channels. In addition, AirAsia India is offering a limited period special discount of up to 10% on bookings made 14 days in advance on www.airasia.com and the AirAsia India mobile app using the Promo Code FLYNOW10, the company said in a statement.
Guests can manage their bookings and reschedule by logging in or signing up as a BIG Member on www.airasia.com with the email ID used when making their original booking, linking their existing PNR to their BIG member ID and editing their booking.
Speaking about the development, Ankur Garg, Chief Commercial Officer, AirAsia India, said “AirAsia has always been a guest oriented airline. We understand the uncertainty that the customers are currently confronted with while making their travel plans and hence we wanted to offer our customers a peace of mind where they can go ahead and make travel bookings without worrying about rescheduling charges. We have been working relentlessly to provide all the support we can to our customers in these times and have continuously communicated our customer-friendly policies and various avenues through which customers can reach us."
- SriLankan Airlines, Emirates forge interline agreement to enhance passenger connectivity
- Malaysia Airlines introduces new services between Kuala Lumpur and three Indian cities
- United Airlines increases non stop flights between New Delhi and New York
- Qatar Airways expands network with inaugural direct flights to Lyon, France
- Air India launches Upgrade+ to simplify purchased cabin upgrades
- American Airlines expands routes and international destination at Miami Airport
- Etihad Airways enhances connectivity with daily flights between Abu Dhabi and Kochi
- Vistara launches non-stop Mumbai-London flights, offering unmatched travel experience and connectivity
- IndiGo scales up international operations, lines up 174 weekly flights
- Air New Zealand implements passenger weight survey on international flights from Auckland
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.
New Delhi: United Airlines has announced an increase in service between New Delhi and New York/Newark, with a doubling of flights from once to twice daily during the winter season 2023/24.