NITN | @notintownlive | 04 Sep 2020, 10:08 am
Kochi/NITN: India's private airline IndiGo commenced two weekly flights between India and Maldives under air bubble from Friday.
The first such arrangement in South-Asia was recently decided after the agreement between officials from both the governments.
IndiGo will operate flights on Kochi-Male-Kochi route twice a week, while adhering to all the precautionary measures, ensuring a safe and hassle-free travel experience on-board a lean clean flying machine.
William Boulter, Chief Commercial Officer, IndiGo said, "We are pleased to resume connections between India and Maldives, starting with two weekly flights between Male and Kochi under Air Bubble. Male will be connected to various domestic destinations in India from Kochi, while providing safe and hassle-free flying experience on board a lean, clean flying machine.
"India is one of the key markets for inbound tourism for Maldives, while it receives a huge share of its medical tourists from Maldives. These flights will promote trade tourism and mobility, giving a boost to economic recovery in both the countries."
- Air Canada resumes operations in Delhi after four months
- Etihad Airways announces special fares for travel from India as Abu Dhabi opens to fully vaccinated travellers
- Do not miss the limited period By One Get One Free offer from SriLankan Airlines
- SriLankan Airlines enhances connectivity to Sri Lanka from key Indian cities
- French low cost long haul airline offers limited number of discounted seats on New York-Orly route
- SriLankan Airlines uplifts largest vaccine consignment to Sri Lanka
- Amid students' rush, Air India to increase flight frequency to US from August
- SriLankan Airlines to resume flights to Moscow after 6-yr break
- Etihad Airways extends its 'Verified to Fly' travel document initiative globally
- AirAsia India operates with fully vaccinated crew on 9 flights across multiple metro sectors
New Delhi/NITN Air Canada resumed its flights to India after four months, the airline said in a tweet.
New Delhi/NITN: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, has announced the commencement of its ten-day sale in India for travel to Abu Dhabi, following the UAE government’s recent announcement to remove the quarantine requirement for all vaccinated travellers arriving from abroad.
Kolkata/NITN: SriLankan Airlines, which has resumed flights to and from India, has announced a special limited offer to boost the number of travellers between the two countries.