NITN | @notintownlive | 20 Apr 2021, 12:23 am
Mumbai/NITN: Passengers on AirAsia India can now make free unlimited changes for all bookings and changes made till May 15, 2021, according to the airlines.
The #FlexIt offer will allow passengers to reschedule on all flights irrespective of the travel dates, without incurring any flight change fees
The offer is available on www.airasia.co.in as well as other major booking channels.
Flights can be rescheduled in less than a minute by AirAsia India’s chatbot on airasia.co.in or even on WhatsApp on +91 63600 12345, according to the airline.
In addition to rescheduling flights and modifying bookings, chatbot Tia can also assist guests with travel advisories, FAQs, claim refunds, check flight status or explore service recovery options.
- SriLankan Airlines to resume flights to Moscow after 6-yr break
- Etihad Airways extends its 'Verified to Fly' travel document initiative globally
- AirAsia India operates with fully vaccinated crew on 9 flights across multiple metro sectors
- Discounted Monsoon Vacation Offers from MPSTDC for Jungle units and others
- Etihad Airways introduces Verified to Fly travel document initiative
- AirAsia India offers free rescheduling of bookings until May 15
- Russia's Aeroflot resumes regular Delhi-Moscow flights
- India to soon connect Cambodia by direct flight
- Global student offer launched by Etihad Airways
- SpiceJet to connect Darbhanga with Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru with daily flights
Colombo: SriLankan Airlines is all set to resume flights to the Russian capital Moscow after a break of six years.
Abu Dhabi/NITN: UAE's second flag carrier Etihad Airways has extended its ‘Verified To Fly’ travel document initiative, enabling travelers to validate their Covid-19 travel documents before arriving at the airport, to routes across its global network.
Mumbai: AirAsia India on Friday operated 9 flights with fully vaccinated crew including cabin crew and pilots, the airline said.