NITN | @notintownlive | 12 Aug 2021, 08:10 am
New York/NITN: Travellers planning to fly between New York and Paris, as more international flights take to the skies with the relaxation in pandemic containment rules, are in for some good news.
According to their website (as of August 12, 2021), the one way non-refundable ticket on the New York –Paris Orly route starts from USD 199 per head.
But do note only a limited number of seats are available at this price tag and the rates may change without any prior notice, according to the airline’s website.
Other terms and conditions include the tax included prices mentioned are available at frenchbee.com, airport ticketing office or by the call centre; passengers are allowed 12 kg (26 lbs) hand baggage as per baggage policy, etc.
French bee launched its first East Coast route in the U.S. between Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) and Paris Orly Airport (ORY) in mid-July this year.
They are also offering tickets starting from USD 189 for the San Francisco -Orly sector too with similar terms and conditions.
- Air Canada resumes operations in Delhi after four months
- Etihad Airways announces special fares for travel from India as Abu Dhabi opens to fully vaccinated travellers
- Do not miss the limited period By One Get One Free offer from SriLankan Airlines
- SriLankan Airlines enhances connectivity to Sri Lanka from key Indian cities
- French low cost long haul airline offers limited number of discounted seats on New York-Orly route
- SriLankan Airlines uplifts largest vaccine consignment to Sri Lanka
- Amid students' rush, Air India to increase flight frequency to US from August
- SriLankan Airlines to resume flights to Moscow after 6-yr break
- Etihad Airways extends its 'Verified to Fly' travel document initiative globally
- AirAsia India operates with fully vaccinated crew on 9 flights across multiple metro sectors
New Delhi/NITN Air Canada resumed its flights to India after four months, the airline said in a tweet.
New Delhi/NITN: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, has announced the commencement of its ten-day sale in India for travel to Abu Dhabi, following the UAE government’s recent announcement to remove the quarantine requirement for all vaccinated travellers arriving from abroad.
Kolkata/NITN: SriLankan Airlines, which has resumed flights to and from India, has announced a special limited offer to boost the number of travellers between the two countries.