NITN | @notintownlive | 12 Aug 2021, 08:10 am
Image credit: Photo by Priyanka Puvvada on Unsplash
New York/NITN: Travellers planning to fly between New York and Paris, as more international flights take to the skies with the relaxation in pandemic containment rules, are in for some good news.
According to their website (as of August 12, 2021), the one way non-refundable ticket on the New York –Paris Orly route starts from USD 199 per head.
But do note only a limited number of seats are available at this price tag and the rates may change without any prior notice, according to the airline’s website.
Other terms and conditions include the tax included prices mentioned are available at frenchbee.com, airport ticketing office or by the call centre; passengers are allowed 12 kg (26 lbs) hand baggage as per baggage policy, etc.
French bee launched its first East Coast route in the U.S. between Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) and Paris Orly Airport (ORY) in mid-July this year.
They are also offering tickets starting from USD 189 for the San Francisco -Orly sector too with similar terms and conditions.
- SriLankan Airlines, Emirates forge interline agreement to enhance passenger connectivity
- Malaysia Airlines introduces new services between Kuala Lumpur and three Indian cities
- United Airlines increases non stop flights between New Delhi and New York
- Qatar Airways expands network with inaugural direct flights to Lyon, France
- Air India launches Upgrade+ to simplify purchased cabin upgrades
- American Airlines expands routes and international destination at Miami Airport
- Etihad Airways enhances connectivity with daily flights between Abu Dhabi and Kochi
- Vistara launches non-stop Mumbai-London flights, offering unmatched travel experience and connectivity
- IndiGo scales up international operations, lines up 174 weekly flights
- Air New Zealand implements passenger weight survey on international flights from Auckland
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.
New Delhi: United Airlines has announced an increase in service between New Delhi and New York/Newark, with a doubling of flights from once to twice daily during the winter season 2023/24.