NITN | @notintownlive | 17 Sep 2021, 12:58 pm
Passengers can now fly to Abu Dhabi quarantine free if they are fully-vaccinated with a World Health Organization approved vaccine, and can book exceptional fares with Etihad for travel from key Indian gateways namely Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Mumbai, New Delhi, and Trivandrum.
The special prices are available across Economy and Business Class, with return fares from Mumbai starting at INR 13,067, New Delhi at INR 15,397 and Bengaluru at INR 15,590 among other cities. These all-inclusive prices are valid for bookings made on etihad.com by 26 September 2021 for journeys commencing from 21 September 2021 and up until 30 June 2022. Etihad Guest members can save an additional 10% on discounted fares to Abu Dhabi.
Neerja Bhatia, Vice President, Indian Sub-continent, Etihad Airways, commented, “India remains Etihad’s largest market outside of the UAE and as we soon enter our seventeenth year in the country, I am happy to once again welcome travellers from India to Abu Dhabi onboard Etihad.
"We have introduced several measures which prioritise the health and safety of our guests to ensure they can travel with greater peace of mind with Etihad Wellness. Due to its close proximity to India, we see Abu Dhabi emerging as a preferred destination and an ideal getaway for travellers from the country.”
Image Credit: Twitter/Etihad Airways
- Etihad Airways launches exponential Abu Dhabi
- Air Canada resumes operations in Delhi after four months
- Etihad Airways announces special fares for travel from India as Abu Dhabi opens to fully vaccinated travellers
- Do not miss the limited period By One Get One Free offer from SriLankan Airlines
- SriLankan Airlines enhances connectivity to Sri Lanka from key Indian cities
- French low cost long haul airline offers limited number of discounted seats on New York-Orly route
- SriLankan Airlines uplifts largest vaccine consignment to Sri Lanka
- Amid students' rush, Air India to increase flight frequency to US from August
- SriLankan Airlines to resume flights to Moscow after 6-yr break
- Etihad Airways extends its 'Verified to Fly' travel document initiative globally
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, is giving all of its guests travelling into or via Abu Dhabi a complimentary ticket to Expo 2020 Dubai, the biggest cultural gathering in the world.
New Delhi/NITN Air Canada resumed its flights to India after four months, the airline said in a tweet.
New Delhi/NITN: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, has announced the commencement of its ten-day sale in India for travel to Abu Dhabi, following the UAE government’s recent announcement to remove the quarantine requirement for all vaccinated travellers arriving from abroad.