Abu Dhabi/NITN: UAE's second flag carrier Etihad Airways has extended its ‘Verified To Fly’ travel document initiative, enabling travelers to validate their Covid-19 tr ...
Abu Dhabi: Etihad Airways is gradually resuming services to more destinations across its global network. ...
Abu Dhabi/NITN: Etihad Airways (Etihad) on Monday will temporarily suspend all flights to, from, and via Abu Dhabi following a decision b ...
Khalifa City/NITN: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has suspended tempor ...
It was an emerald green waterway that my eyes were feasting on from the 15th floor suite of this hotel.
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
- Etihad Airways announces special fares for travel from India as Abu Dhabi opens to fully vaccinated travellers
- Etihad Airways extends its 'Verified to Fly' travel document initiative globally
- Etihad Airways to resume wider network of flights as UAE travel restrictions ease
- Etihad Airways to temporarily suspend all services to and from the UAE following Indian government directive
- Etihad Airways temporarily suspends all flights between Abu Dhabi and Saudi Arabia
New Delhi/UNI: Riding on growing demand for air travel on foreign routes, budget carrier IndiGo on Friday announced massive scale-up of its international operations launching as many as 174 weekly flights to various cities such as Nairobi, Jakarta, Tashkent and Almaty.
Auckland/NITN: Auckland's Civil Aviation Authority has instructed Air New Zealand to conduct a passenger weight survey on international flights departing from Auckland International Airport until July 2, 2023, to gather critical data on weight load and distribution for planes. This will involve weighing passengers before boarding their flights.
Garuda Indonesia (GA) and Singapore Airlines (SIA) have announced their plans to establish a joint venture arrangement, aimed at strengthening their cooperation, expanding passenger capacity between Singapore and Indonesia, and offering customers more travel options between the two countries.