NITN | @notintownlive | 17 Sep 2021, 12:58 pm
Passengers can now fly to Abu Dhabi quarantine free if they are fully-vaccinated with a World Health Organization approved vaccine, and can book exceptional fares with Etihad for travel from key Indian gateways namely Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Mumbai, New Delhi, and Trivandrum.
The special prices are available across Economy and Business Class, with return fares from Mumbai starting at INR 13,067, New Delhi at INR 15,397 and Bengaluru at INR 15,590 among other cities. These all-inclusive prices are valid for bookings made on etihad.com by 26 September 2021 for journeys commencing from 21 September 2021 and up until 30 June 2022. Etihad Guest members can save an additional 10% on discounted fares to Abu Dhabi.
Neerja Bhatia, Vice President, Indian Sub-continent, Etihad Airways, commented, “India remains Etihad’s largest market outside of the UAE and as we soon enter our seventeenth year in the country, I am happy to once again welcome travellers from India to Abu Dhabi onboard Etihad.
"We have introduced several measures which prioritise the health and safety of our guests to ensure they can travel with greater peace of mind with Etihad Wellness. Due to its close proximity to India, we see Abu Dhabi emerging as a preferred destination and an ideal getaway for travellers from the country.”
Image Credit: Twitter/Etihad Airways
- Independence Day: OYO announces stays at slashed prices
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala's Akasa Air to start domestic flights from Aug 7
- SpiceJet announces daily non-stop flights between Jabalpur and Kolkata
- Flydubai suspends flights to Colombo amid economical and political upheaval
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala backed Akasa Air introduces employee-centric cabin crew look
- SriLankan Airlines denies media reports on reducing Tiruchirappalli flights
- Indian hotel rooms aggregator OYO announces a free stay after 5 night stays
- Singapore Airlines offers discounts to woo Indian families to holiday in Singapore this summer
- Year-old Breeze Airways in USA will fly cross-country from Westchester to serve suburban travellers
- IndiGo announces resumption of international flights on more than 150 routes
New Delhi: Indian Hospitality enterprise OYO on Monday announced reduced prices on stays with tariffs which now begin at Rs 399 for the period between Aug. 8 and Aug. 21.
Mumbai: Rakesh Jhunjhunwala promoted budget carrier Akasa Air is all set to hit the skies with its maiden commercial flight on August 7, starting with Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, and Kochi with two Boeing 737 Max aircraft, the company announced Friday.
Indian airline SpiceJet has announced the launch of new daily flights connecting Jabalpur with Kolkata starting Jul 22.