NITN | @notintownlive | 24 Sep 2021, 12:51 pm
The spectacular event, taking place between 1 October 2021 and 31 March 2022, will welcome the world to the UAE. Visitors can enjoy a visit to Expo and also explore the incredible tourist attractions Abu Dhabi and the rest of the country has to offer.
The special promotion under the “Exponential Abu Dhabi” campaign starts today and will run until 31 March 2022.
Expo 2020 is just a 45-minute drive from Abu Dhabi, making the capital the perfect place to stay when visiting the event. The city now welcomes fully vaccinated travellers without the need to quarantine, making it exceptionally convenient and accessible.
“Expo 2020 brings many exciting opportunities for Etihad Airways, and we are proud to invite the world to enjoy this event and all that Abu Dhabi and the UAE has to offer,” said Terry Daly, Executive Director Guest Experience, Brand & Marketing, Etihad.
“Etihad is currently operating to 65 passenger destinations and we look forward to welcoming guests from all corners of the world to showcase our home. Abu Dhabi is a world-class destination, with a world-class public health programme, and both Etihad and the city have taken a robust approach to ensure health and wellness for residents and visitors alike,” Daly continued.
The first World Expo to be hosted in the Middle East, Expo 2020 Dubai will be the largest event ever staged in the Arab world. From innovation and sustainability, to architecture and new opportunities; 192 countries and millions of visitors will come together in the UAE to share their ideas and leave a meaningful legacy for generations to come.
The Expo 2020 theme of ‘Connecting Minds, Creating the Future’ is a pledge of what the event hopes to achieve: to forge a better future through building partnerships and inspiring innovation.
Inspired by three subthemes – Opportunity, Mobility and Sustainability – Expo 2020 will also feature up to 60 spectacular live shows every day, as well as more than 200 distinctive dining destinations.
- SriLankan Airlines, Emirates forge interline agreement to enhance passenger connectivity
- Malaysia Airlines introduces new services between Kuala Lumpur and three Indian cities
- United Airlines increases non stop flights between New Delhi and New York
- Qatar Airways expands network with inaugural direct flights to Lyon, France
- Air India launches Upgrade+ to simplify purchased cabin upgrades
- American Airlines expands routes and international destination at Miami Airport
- Etihad Airways enhances connectivity with daily flights between Abu Dhabi and Kochi
- Vistara launches non-stop Mumbai-London flights, offering unmatched travel experience and connectivity
- IndiGo scales up international operations, lines up 174 weekly flights
- Air New Zealand implements passenger weight survey on international flights from Auckland
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.
New Delhi: United Airlines has announced an increase in service between New Delhi and New York/Newark, with a doubling of flights from once to twice daily during the winter season 2023/24.