NITN | @notintownlive | 09 Aug 2022, 06:26 am
New Delhi: Indian Hospitality enterprise OYO on Monday announced reduced prices on stays with tariffs which now begin at Rs 399 for the period between Aug. 8 and Aug. 21.
On the occasion of Independence Day and Raksha Bandhan, OYO seeks to encourage travellers to explore unexplored hidden gems across India while bolstering the local tourism economies spread across India, an official statement said.
Consumers can also use the ‘Pay At Hotel’ feature to book their stays now and pay at the time of check-in at the hotel.
Approximately, 95 percent Indians prefer domestic trips over international locations, as per the company’s consumer sentiment studies conducted in June.
Commenting on the offer, SVP for Product & Chief Service Officer at OYO Shreerang Godbole said, “India is a land of diversity and yet much of it still remains unexplored.
"This year, Raksha Bandhan and Independence Day, could be clubbed together giving consumers the leeway to take that much needed trip with family, friends or even enjoy some quiet time travelling solo."
- Garuda Indonesia and Singapore Airlines forge strategic partnership to enhance travel connectivity and passenger experience
- Etihad Airways to launch Osaka flights, connecting culturally vibrant city to global network
- Akasa Air commences operations from Kolkata
- Air India and Vistara enter Interline Partnership
- Air India launches non-stop flight from Amritsar to London Gatwick
- Scoot will steadily increase weekly flights to and from China; will ramp up frequencies for summer travel demands
- IndiGo introduces exclusive flights between Bengaluru-Kolhapur, additional flights from Coimbatore to Kolhapur
- Qantas connects Australia with Southern India directly with inaugural flight to Bengaluru from Sydney
- Cathay Pacific to commence direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong
- Independence Day: OYO announces stays at slashed prices
Garuda Indonesia (GA) and Singapore Airlines (SIA) have announced their plans to establish a joint venture arrangement, aimed at strengthening their cooperation, expanding passenger capacity between Singapore and Indonesia, and offering customers more travel options between the two countries.
Abu Dhabi/UAE: Etihad Airways announced its plans to launch five weekly flights to Osaka, Japan, starting from October 1, 2023. This move will establish a vital link between one of the world's most culturally vibrant cities and Etihad's extensive global network.
Kolkata: Akasa Air, a new airline operating in India, on Thursday commenced its operations from Kolkata.