Colombo: SriLankan Airlines has confirmed that claims made about reducing or discontinuing its operations to Tiruchirappalli in a recent news article in a South Indian daily newspaper are ...
New Delhi: Hospitality technology platform OYO has announced that its customers will be eligible for a free stay after every 5 night stays in an initiative to boost travel in post-p ...
With international travel having resumed from India and with summer holidays just round the corner, Singapore Airlines, in collaboration with Singapore Tourism Board, is offering a specia ...
Westchester: American startup airline Breeze Airways announced plans to add cross country flights from Westchester Airport to capture the suburban travel market.
New Delhi: Indian carrier IndiGo has announced the resumption of its international flight schedule from various destinations in India.
Uzbekistan leaves you spellbound with its beautiful monuments and architecture. But you literally hold your breath till you are in Bukhara, the museum-city where every building, alley and brick breathes history.
It was an emerald green waterway that my eyes were feasting on from the 15th floor suite of this hotel.
- American Airlines expands routes and international destination at Miami Airport
- Etihad Airways enhances connectivity with daily flights between Abu Dhabi and Kochi
- Vistara launches non-stop Mumbai-London flights, offering unmatched travel experience and connectivity
- IndiGo scales up international operations, lines up 174 weekly flights
- Air New Zealand implements passenger weight survey on international flights from Auckland
- Garuda Indonesia and Singapore Airlines forge strategic partnership to enhance travel connectivity and passenger experience
- Etihad Airways to launch Osaka flights, connecting culturally vibrant city to global network
- Akasa Air commences operations from Kolkata
- Air India and Vistara enter Interline Partnership
- Air India launches non-stop flight from Amritsar to London Gatwick
Gurugram: Air India, a global airline in India, has initiated the deployment of its recently acquired Boeing 777 aircraft to serve all three non-stop routes from Mumbai to the United States.
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.