NITN | @notintownlive | 11 Mar 2020, 06:15 am
Dr. Vijeta Pareek Sahay and CA Nitish Sahay Pandey have put together a recipe in their book 'The Secret Sauce' which will boost the magic of success in your life.
Life is an amalgamation of ups and downs, happiness and sadness, relief and anxiety but amidst all the positive and negative events, how to keep ourselves motivated?
How to increase the level of positivity inside us? How a positive mind can lead to a positive life?
Every day we struggle with our problems, with our dilemmas and frustration but life doesn’t stop throwing challenges at us, isn’t it?
With our positive thinking, wellbeing, positive attitude, meditation, visualisation, we can look at the brighter side of life, we can rejuvenate ourselves daily to work more.
'The Secret Sauce' is divided into several chapters and each chapter deals with a new topic which can boost your energy and can shower you with positivity.
The solution to every problem lies within us, we just need to find them, and the authors of this book promise to help us throughout the journey.
The connection between the chapters are appealing to the readers and most of the incidents mentioned are relatable; hence readers will surely enjoy this book.
The language used is simple and lucid.
So, if you want to know the secret recipe towards a healthy, fulfilling and positive life, do give this book a read.
You won’t regret!
(Reviewed by Sayantani Sengupta)
- Doordarshan brings a new show on Hindustani classical music featuring legendary artists
- Book review: Soumajoy Majumder reveals his short story writing skills in this Bengali anthology
- Author Interview: Aviranjan Sharma on his new book 'Mission India'
- Book review: ‘Mission India’ to end corruption in the country
- Author interview: Poet Richik Banerjee talks about his upcoming book ‘Two Commas & That Voice’
- Book Review: Richik Banerjee talks about the sandwiched voiced in his anthology of poems
- Amid a raging pandemic, Kolkata-based The Bengal with Prabha Khaitan Foundation mount extensive effort to aid the distressed
- India gives bigger perspective of life than Norway: Himanshu Gulati
- Nine chosen start-ups in Techstars Bangalore for 3rd India Cohort
- Techstars Bangalore selects start-ups for its 3rd Cohort in India
Kolkata/NITN: Madhya Pradesh State Tourism Development Corporation (MPSTDC) has announced that it is opening its properties for the upcoming monsoon season.
Abu Dhabi: From 12 May 2021, travellers flying from Abu Dhabi with Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, will be able to validate their Covid-19 travel documents before arriving at the airport. Guests can arrive at the airport with confidence and with peace of mind, knowing they have met all essential requirements before their flight.
Mumbai/NITN: Passengers on AirAsia India can now make free unlimited changes for all bookings and changes made till May 15, 2021, according to the airlines.