Kolkata: Power Publishers & Motion Pictures is working on a brand new web series, titled ‘Onyobhubon’, or ‘The Other World’, which explores the paranormal a ...
Tomes have been written about The United States of America – a country which instantly grabs the attention due to multiple reasons like academics, fashion, style, food, language ...
Although a fantasy action thriller, ‘Punarbhava’ draws inspiration from the Sanatan Dharma of India, says the author.
The present scenario of the entire world is bleak, pessimistic, and dark. The worldwide pandemic due to t ...
The author conducted intensive research into the economic lives of people across India and also drew upon ...
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
- Makers of film ‘Synthetic Sati’ now working on new web series based on paranormal and magic
- Book Review: A journey of personal discovery through the land of Uncle Sam
- Author interview: Dr Ashutosh Jain on his book ‘Punarbhava – A Hero Reborn’
- Book review: How to face and win over the economic downfall in the wake of the pandemic
- Author interview: Economic writer and journalist Anand Vardhan talks about his debut book
New Delhi: Private carrier GoAir has repatriated 37,990 stranded Indians and clocked more than 200 international charter flights till date.
New Delhi/NITN: Private airlines major IndiGo on Monday announced it will lay off 10 per cent of its workforce.
New Delhi/NITN: Indian airline GoAir has clocked more than 100 international charter flights and repatriated 18,195 stranded Indians.