NITN | @notintownlive | 19 May 2020, 04:10 am
Anuragam Vatsa, in his book 'Frnz Forever', the latest under his 'Listern to Heart' series, has penned a story which explores the different facets and flavours of a father-son relationship.
We maintain various types of relationships throughout our lives.
With parents and siblings, wth sposue and children, with friends, relatives and colleagues.
The relationship between a child and father is unique, several feelings rolled into one - friendship, caring for each other, misunderstandings, difference in thought process but all bundling up into immense and unconditional love for each other.
The story opens with the central character Bhavya, his wife Bhavna, and his son, Madhav.
Often, we forget to spend time with our family, give adequate time to our children due to workload and office pressure.
Parents always wish to give their children the best life possible and in order to do so, they forget to give them the basic attention and care; we miss their annual functions, sports days and other special days at school where children want us the most.
Also while choosing their career, parents put forward their own unfulfilled dreams and wishes, which may end up in a serious misunderstanding.
These shades of the relationship can be experienced and witnessed by most children and their parents.
Here, the author has also linked our holy book Sree Bhagvad Gita and the teachings of Sree Krsn.
The lessons by the Lord was, is and will be relevant to everyone at every segment of life.
We understand life better when we understand the teachings of the Lord.
Our Karma, Akarma, relationships with each other, with parents, with the soul are all depicted in this holy book and the author has used various quotations to make the readers understand the essence of Gita.
The book is written in a very lucid language.
If you want to know what is the true relation between a child and a father, between people and the Supreme Being, between us and our inner selves and much more, you must read this beautifully written book.
It will give you various insights on life and other aspects of life.
Overall, this book is definitely a must read.
- Sona FM 89.6 to give voice to a million citizens in 12 taluks in Salem, Yercaud
- Vee Technologies unveils Rs 200 Cr TN expansion plan
- Yatish Kumar’s passion for literature revs up Hindi literary scene in India
- ‘Humans at the Cutting Edge of Robotic Surgery’ global meet picks 15 surgeons from India
- The French Institute in India to host training for teachers from India and Sri Lanka in Jaipur
- Indian cricket sensation Sachin Tendulkar visits Al Habtoor City in Dubai
- Thiagarajar Polytechnic College’s 62nd Graduation Day: 851 diploma graduates, medals for 60 securing top 5 positions each in 12 disciplines
- Top honours for surgeons from USA, India and Spain in International Robotic Surgery Innovation Award
- Church Art celebrates Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav in collaboration with ICCR Kolkata
- Kolkata Police Commissioner meets senior citizens of Pronam; urges spread of awareness to combat rising cases of cyber fraud
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.
New Delhi: Indian Hospitality enterprise OYO on Monday announced reduced prices on stays with tariffs which now begin at Rs 399 for the period between Aug. 8 and Aug. 21.