NITN | @notintownlive | 19 May 2020, 04:10 am
Anuragam Vatsa, in his book 'Frnz Forever', the latest under his 'Listern to Heart' series, has penned a story which explores the different facets and flavours of a father-son relationship.
We maintain various types of relationships throughout our lives.
With parents and siblings, wth sposue and children, with friends, relatives and colleagues.
The relationship between a child and father is unique, several feelings rolled into one - friendship, caring for each other, misunderstandings, difference in thought process but all bundling up into immense and unconditional love for each other.
The story opens with the central character Bhavya, his wife Bhavna, and his son, Madhav.
Often, we forget to spend time with our family, give adequate time to our children due to workload and office pressure.
Parents always wish to give their children the best life possible and in order to do so, they forget to give them the basic attention and care; we miss their annual functions, sports days and other special days at school where children want us the most.
Also while choosing their career, parents put forward their own unfulfilled dreams and wishes, which may end up in a serious misunderstanding.
These shades of the relationship can be experienced and witnessed by most children and their parents.
Here, the author has also linked our holy book Sree Bhagvad Gita and the teachings of Sree Krsn.
The lessons by the Lord was, is and will be relevant to everyone at every segment of life.
We understand life better when we understand the teachings of the Lord.
Our Karma, Akarma, relationships with each other, with parents, with the soul are all depicted in this holy book and the author has used various quotations to make the readers understand the essence of Gita.
The book is written in a very lucid language.
If you want to know what is the true relation between a child and a father, between people and the Supreme Being, between us and our inner selves and much more, you must read this beautifully written book.
It will give you various insights on life and other aspects of life.
Overall, this book is definitely a must read.
- Sona College of Technology powers ISRO rocket that launched Insat-3DS weather satellite
- Vee Technologies named to Global Outsourcing 100 list by IAOP for 9th consecutive year
- NCVET recognises assessment firm HireMee as an Assessment Agency
- Smart India Hackathon 2023: Sona College of Technology student teams emerge winners
- Muskaan and Co-scholastic interactive workshop highlight wisdom of dohas and poetry to school students in New Delhi
- As India surges ahead in digital payments, US plays catch-up
- KGMU exemplifies Uttar Pradesh's Rich 'Ganga-Jamuni' Heritage: Dr Mahendra Bhandari
- Prabha Khaitan Foundation hosts an enriching session of Kalam with Dr Sachchidanand Joshi in Kolkata
- KGMU honours inaugural VC, urologist and robotic surgery champion Mahendra Bhandari with DSc
- Prabha Khaitan Foundation flags off literary journey in Ayodhya, unveils Anant Vijay’s book at the Kitaab event
Tokyo: Airlines were forced to cancel over 300 flights following the collision between a Japan Coast Guard aircraft and a Japan Airlines passenger plane at Tokyo's Haneda Airport on Tuesday evening even as reports said the plane was cleared to land ahead of the tragedy.
New Delhi/NITN: Regular flyers on Jazeera Airways, Kuwait’s low-cost carrier, can now avail a host of discounts and benefits by enrolling for the new membership club introduced by the airline, recently.
Gurugram: Air India, a global airline in India, has initiated the deployment of its recently acquired Boeing 777 aircraft to serve all three non-stop routes from Mumbai to the United States.