NITN | @notintownlive | 19 May 2020
Anuragam Vatsa, in his book 'Frnz Forever', the latest under his 'Listern to Heart' series, has penned a story which explores the different facets and flavours of a father-son relationship.
We maintain various types of relationships throughout our lives.
With parents and siblings, wth sposue and children, with friends, relatives and colleagues.
The relationship between a child and father is unique, several feelings rolled into one - friendship, caring for each other, misunderstandings, difference in thought process but all bundling up into immense and unconditional love for each other.
The story opens with the central character Bhavya, his wife Bhavna, and his son, Madhav.
Often, we forget to spend time with our family, give adequate time to our children due to workload and office pressure.
Parents always wish to give their children the best life possible and in order to do so, they forget to give them the basic attention and care; we miss their annual functions, sports days and other special days at school where children want us the most.
Also while choosing their career, parents put forward their own unfulfilled dreams and wishes, which may end up in a serious misunderstanding.
These shades of the relationship can be experienced and witnessed by most children and their parents.
Here, the author has also linked our holy book Sree Bhagvad Gita and the teachings of Sree Krsn.
The lessons by the Lord was, is and will be relevant to everyone at every segment of life.
We understand life better when we understand the teachings of the Lord.
Our Karma, Akarma, relationships with each other, with parents, with the soul are all depicted in this holy book and the author has used various quotations to make the readers understand the essence of Gita.
The book is written in a very lucid language.
If you want to know what is the true relation between a child and a father, between people and the Supreme Being, between us and our inner selves and much more, you must read this beautifully written book.
It will give you various insights on life and other aspects of life.
Overall, this book is definitely a must read.
- Once upon a time in 2020: Meri Aavya: A bedtime story with a 'wake-up' call message, says Sundeep Bhutoria
- What are the advantages of Homeopathy in developing immunity to combat COVID-19? Dr. P Banerji writes
- The wheels turn again, and the waltz goes on
- Girls of Mumbaistan result of my understanding of women: Author Piyush Jha
- Kolkata: Food experts share health tips with students of JDBI
- Motivational song 'Aamrai Jitbo Aaj' by Bollywood singer Shaan goes viral during lockdown
- Synthetic Sati bags Best Director and Best Actress awards in Dada Saheb Phalke Film Festival 2020 student film category
- Benefits of Data Analysis for a Business
- How to Prevent Sports Injuries to Make a Professional Athlete Match Fit
- In response to Kolkata social worker Sundeep Bhutoria, government assures support to folk artistes and artisans
Abu Dhabi/NITN: Effective Jun 10, Etihad Airways will link 20 cities in Europe, Asia and Australia via Abu Dhabi.
Istanbul/Xinhua/UNI: Turkey's airline companies resumed their domestic operations on Monday with a limited number of flights after two months of closure over the COVID-19 pandemic.
Kolkata/NITN: Marriott International, as part of its initiative to encourage people to travel in the post-pandemic revival phase, has announced a limited time offer curated specially for their hotels across South Asia.