NITN | @notintownlive | 26 Jun 2020
You are most likely to be on a thrilling journey while reading 'Punarbhava', fantasy action thriller, with the tagline 'A Hero Reborn', written by Dr. Ashutosh Jain.
Each and every line of the story will give you goosebumps and a feeling of happiness at the same time because it opens with the story of soldiers --- especially the two efficient soldiers named Abhinav and Ravi.
It is said that soldiers are the real heroes and here, in the story, these heroes perform their heroic deeds while engaging in a battle in the chilly atmosphere of Siachen, where everything is snowclad, and life hardly exists.
After the chaos, Abhinav experiences some mysterious actions related to a Monolith, but the source is unknown for a while.
What will happen to these soldiers? Will they be able to survive in this place?
What supernatural power does the Monolith have?
These interesting questions will revolve inside your mind, while you turn each page of this book.
Divided into different chapters, Punarbhava or the concept of rebirth seeps in after a few chapters and the readers are left in awe; and the author has carefully selected his words to hold on to this moment of awe and surprise.
Abhinav and Ravi enters a world which is unknown to them, it looks like the best place in the world, it feels like heaven, but confusion still meanders like the flow of a river.
The author introduces the readers to certain unearthly and uncanny experiences and continues to give various clues so that the readers can guess the upcoming story and they are fully engaged with the author, Dr Jain.
To know all the answers to your doubts, you must read this book and experience something completely different.
The lucid style of writing, the choice of vocabulary and the smooth flow of the story are sure to win the heart of every reader.
As you read one page of the book, you crave for more and Dr Jain has been successful in maintaining the excitement and thrill throughout the book.
If you love to read various types of stories, if the mixture of fiction and fact excites you always, Punarbhava is the book for you.
You must read this book and it is bound to remain etched in your mind for a long time.
So, let’s begin this wonderful journey and let’s enthuse ourselves to remain a bookworm!
(Reviewed by Sayantani Sengupta)
- Power Publishers brings illustration services: Comic Book, Film Storyboard, Cover Design, Children’s Book Illustrations and more
- A son talks about his father’s dedication to creative works despite the latter’s transferable job
- Poet and author Hara Narayan Dhar’s son talks about his father’s literary works
- Author interview: Srimati Ray talks about her book of poems 'On the Wings of Time'
- Author interview: Vikramraj Parthasarthy talks about his book Legacy of the Legends
- Book review: This book of poems by Srimati Ray is a lyrical transformation of thoughts into words
- Book review: Punarbhava is an action-based fantasy thriller by Dr Ashutosh Jain
- Shree Cement among India’s Top 100 Best Places To Work, Best in Cement & Building Materials for 2020
- Very perception of wedding will change in post-Covid era: Author Amita Sahaya
- Online shopping temporary, people will revisit stores: Starmark CEO Gautam Jatia
New Delhi/NITN: The Indian government on Friday extended the suspension of all international passenger flights till Jul 15 in a bid to curb the spread of the pandemic Covid-19.
Abu Dhabi/NITN: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, is partnering with Austrian-based healthcare technology company Medicus AI to launch a Covid-19 risk-assessment tool that will empower guests to make informed decisions about travelling.
New Delhi/NITN: Airline IndiGo has operated four special international charter flights from Qatar to repatriate 751 Indian citizens.