NITN | @notintownlive | 26 Jun 2020, 04:48 am
You are most likely to be on a thrilling journey while reading 'Punarbhava', fantasy action thriller, with the tagline 'A Hero Reborn', written by Dr. Ashutosh Jain.
Each and every line of the story will give you goosebumps and a feeling of happiness at the same time because it opens with the story of soldiers --- especially the two efficient soldiers named Abhinav and Ravi.
It is said that soldiers are the real heroes and here, in the story, these heroes perform their heroic deeds while engaging in a battle in the chilly atmosphere of Siachen, where everything is snowclad, and life hardly exists.
After the chaos, Abhinav experiences some mysterious actions related to a Monolith, but the source is unknown for a while.
What will happen to these soldiers? Will they be able to survive in this place?
What supernatural power does the Monolith have?
These interesting questions will revolve inside your mind, while you turn each page of this book.
Divided into different chapters, Punarbhava or the concept of rebirth seeps in after a few chapters and the readers are left in awe; and the author has carefully selected his words to hold on to this moment of awe and surprise.
Abhinav and Ravi enters a world which is unknown to them, it looks like the best place in the world, it feels like heaven, but confusion still meanders like the flow of a river.
The author introduces the readers to certain unearthly and uncanny experiences and continues to give various clues so that the readers can guess the upcoming story and they are fully engaged with the author, Dr Jain.
To know all the answers to your doubts, you must read this book and experience something completely different.
The lucid style of writing, the choice of vocabulary and the smooth flow of the story are sure to win the heart of every reader.
As you read one page of the book, you crave for more and Dr Jain has been successful in maintaining the excitement and thrill throughout the book.
If you love to read various types of stories, if the mixture of fiction and fact excites you always, Punarbhava is the book for you.
You must read this book and it is bound to remain etched in your mind for a long time.
So, let’s begin this wonderful journey and let’s enthuse ourselves to remain a bookworm!
(Reviewed by Sayantani Sengupta)
- IT services provider Vee Technologies’ new delivery centre in Philippines
- My book on Vivekananda a summary of how he helped me to deal with questions: Journalist-author Anshul Chaturvedi
- Heart should be checked within a few months of Covid-19 recovery: Dr. Samin Sharma
- Kolkata's first 24x7 online grocery store '24 Ghanta' opens in Salt Lake
- Canada will witness the first drive-thru Indian cultural parade on Aug 15 in Mississauga: Panorama India
- My book on Swami Vivekananda is a travelogue where he is the travel guide: Journalist-author Anshul Chaturvedi
- India doesn't require Information and Broadcasting Ministry: Congress leader Manish Tewari
- Salem Thiagarajar polytechnic student combines the physical and virtual for an entertaining cycle ride
- Faster we vaccinate, the better: Dr. Ambrish Mithal on COVID-19 situation
- Author Interview: Ashwin P Chandran on his new book 'The Sixteenth Night Of The Kurukshetra'
Colombo: SriLankan Airlines is all set to resume flights to the Russian capital Moscow after a break of six years.
Abu Dhabi/NITN: UAE's second flag carrier Etihad Airways has extended its ‘Verified To Fly’ travel document initiative, enabling travelers to validate their Covid-19 travel documents before arriving at the airport, to routes across its global network.
Mumbai: AirAsia India on Friday operated 9 flights with fully vaccinated crew including cabin crew and pilots, the airline said.