NITN | @notintownlive | 30 Jun 2021, 04:15 am
Kolkata: Power Publishers & Motion Pictures, a 14 year old film production and audiobook production company of India, based in Kolkata, recently launched a total range of film post-production services, which includes everything from film editing, color grading services, VFX, sound design, dubbing and subtitling services.
Power Publishers & Motion Pictures, founded by screenwriter and producer Pinaki Ghosh, is all set to launch their new post-production services for Indian films.
Their films like Sin Sister, Synthetic Sati, Agamani, Dekho But Pyaar Se, Scam Leela, Parivartan, Diner Seshe, etc are currently available on different national OTT platforms like Amazon Prime, Addatimes, Hoichoi and many others, and have garnered critical acclaim and awards, the company said in a release.
Usually different film post production services like audio editing, dubbing, music and film editing, color grading or post production are offered by different studios, which makes it cumbersome for filmmakers to shuttle between studios.
According to Power Publishers & Motion Pictures, it makes all post production services available under the same roof, including color grading, foley sound effects, film subtitling, dubbing, music, VFX or animation done for a film.
Said Ghosh, “Our talented technicians are experts in their fields and have worked with stalwarts in the industry.”
The infrastructure offered by the company is as per industry standards, he said.
With the industry going through a sea of changes in the way films are being made and perceived and OTT becoming the new norm, there is an increasing demand for all kinds of content whether films, webs series, TV shows, YouTube videos and social media ads, said Ghosh.
There is a need for services that offer faster turn-around time and Power Publishers and Motions Pictures has geared up to offer an all-inclusive deal for small and big production houses and content creators.
- Prabha Khaitan Foundation celebrates women achiever Priti Rathi Gupta in UK
- Thiagarajar Polytechnic College celebrates its 64th Annual Day with over 1500 students
- Prabha Khaitan Foundation revs up literary and cultural cachet with UK collaborations
- Eastern Railway sensitises people on International Level Crossings Awareness Day
- Excessive concretization has caused uprooting of trees in Delhi: WWF Official
- Illustrations can advance the story as well as the text for children who can't read: Shobha Tharoor Srinivasan
- Catholic nun among women achievers honoured at Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav North East Festival 2022
- Little magazines in Instagram era, a tete-a-tete with independent writer Subhankar Das
- Sona College’s Fashion Technology team earns patent for sewing machine for people with special needs
- My mother felt it was criminal to not live up to our full potential: Shobha Tharoor Srinivasan
New Delhi: Hospitality technology platform OYO has announced that its customers will be eligible for a free stay after every 5 night stays in an initiative to boost travel in post-pandemic India.
With international travel having resumed from India and with summer holidays just round the corner, Singapore Airlines, in collaboration with Singapore Tourism Board, is offering a special family promotion on summer travel to Singapore.
Westchester: American startup airline Breeze Airways announced plans to add cross country flights from Westchester Airport to capture the suburban travel market.