NITN | @notintownlive | 23 Jul 2021, 05:41 am
Bengaluru: New York-Bengaluru co-headquartered IT services provider Vee Technologies has announced the opening of a new delivery centre in the Philippines to expand its global footprint.
The new delivery centre in Manila, Philippines will add to its existing centres in Pennsylvania, USA and Bengaluru, Chennai and Salem, India.
For Vee Technologies, which services scores of marquee healthcare and insurance providers in the USA, geographic spread enhances access to an equally talented manpower pool besides expanding its technology capabilities.
Chocko Valliappa, CEO, Vee Technologies said, "While eyeing new global markets with potential to fuel future growth our research pointed to the Philippines as an ideal destination.”
We are excited to establish a footprint in the Philippines, a community with abundant talent and robust infrastructure. We hope to evolve our best practices in talent development and technology systems to benefit our customers, Mr Valliappa added.
The work done at Vee Technologies’ development centres is aimed at making the world healthy by delivering technology-enabled solutions to meet emerging needs and advance operational capabilities for businesses.
"This development strengthens our resolve to apply innovative solutions to enhance our capabilities and the way we service our demanding customers," said Patrick O’Malley, President of Vee Technologies.
"As a global leader that services some of the top organizations, we strive to offer cutting-edge process-driven solutions like Population health, Virtual care, Robotics process automation that lead to extraordinary business outcomes for our clients”, O’Malley added.
Vee Technologies’ team work in tandem with hospitals and insurance companies in the USA with the new-age medicare plan that incentivises people to stay healthy. Insurers make money if they don’t have to go to hospitals.
- Kolkata Litfest: A tete-a-tete with eminent translators of Hindi and Urdu literature
- Sona Group of Education Institutions suggests doubling of allocation for education
- ESOPDhan budget expectations on vested ESOPs of unlisted firms
- Muskaan Litfest for child authors in Delhi stirs up India's budding storytellers
- Chiefs of services gather in Delhi winter to release book on India's valiant soldiers at Prabha Khaitan Foundation event
- Stubbornness made Dr. Ambedkar who he is: Shashi Tharoor
- 'Probashir Pronaam' tugs at the cultural heartstrings of NRIs
- Kolkata: West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee inaugurates special exhibition at The Cathedral Of The Most Holy Rosary
- CWBTA Trade Excellence Award flagged off in Kolkata
- Salem's Sona Business Incubation Centre, IIT-Madras incubates BTech Mechatronics graduate's innovation
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.