NITN | @notintownlive | 23 Jul 2021, 05:41 am
Bengaluru: New York-Bengaluru co-headquartered IT services provider Vee Technologies has announced the opening of a new delivery centre in the Philippines to expand its global footprint.
The new delivery centre in Manila, Philippines will add to its existing centres in Pennsylvania, USA and Bengaluru, Chennai and Salem, India.
For Vee Technologies, which services scores of marquee healthcare and insurance providers in the USA, geographic spread enhances access to an equally talented manpower pool besides expanding its technology capabilities.
Chocko Valliappa, CEO, Vee Technologies said, "While eyeing new global markets with potential to fuel future growth our research pointed to the Philippines as an ideal destination.”
We are excited to establish a footprint in the Philippines, a community with abundant talent and robust infrastructure. We hope to evolve our best practices in talent development and technology systems to benefit our customers, Mr Valliappa added.
The work done at Vee Technologies’ development centres is aimed at making the world healthy by delivering technology-enabled solutions to meet emerging needs and advance operational capabilities for businesses.
"This development strengthens our resolve to apply innovative solutions to enhance our capabilities and the way we service our demanding customers," said Patrick O’Malley, President of Vee Technologies.
"As a global leader that services some of the top organizations, we strive to offer cutting-edge process-driven solutions like Population health, Virtual care, Robotics process automation that lead to extraordinary business outcomes for our clients”, O’Malley added.
Vee Technologies’ team work in tandem with hospitals and insurance companies in the USA with the new-age medicare plan that incentivises people to stay healthy. Insurers make money if they don’t have to go to hospitals.
- Sona FM 89.6 to give voice to a million citizens in 12 taluks in Salem, Yercaud
- Vee Technologies unveils Rs 200 Cr TN expansion plan
- Yatish Kumar’s passion for literature revs up Hindi literary scene in India
- ‘Humans at the Cutting Edge of Robotic Surgery’ global meet picks 15 surgeons from India
- The French Institute in India to host training for teachers from India and Sri Lanka in Jaipur
- Indian cricket sensation Sachin Tendulkar visits Al Habtoor City in Dubai
- Thiagarajar Polytechnic College’s 62nd Graduation Day: 851 diploma graduates, medals for 60 securing top 5 positions each in 12 disciplines
- Top honours for surgeons from USA, India and Spain in International Robotic Surgery Innovation Award
- Church Art celebrates Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav in collaboration with ICCR Kolkata
- Kolkata Police Commissioner meets senior citizens of Pronam; urges spread of awareness to combat rising cases of cyber fraud
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.
New Delhi: Indian Hospitality enterprise OYO on Monday announced reduced prices on stays with tariffs which now begin at Rs 399 for the period between Aug. 8 and Aug. 21.