NITN | @notintownlive | 21 Dec 2021, 05:34 am
Kolkata: Canteen, a popular hangout spot, known for its ambience and wide mix of delicacies just dropped its all new festive menu to spread the festive cheer.
The old vintage styled pub's fish menu now includes Rawa-fried Pomfret, Tandoori Pomfret and BhapaIlish with Ghee & Peas Pulao.
The new list of delicacies has fusion favorites like Murg Malai Caesar salad, Tuna Watermelon Canapes, Lebanese Pita Pockets, Corn-Crusted Balinese Chicken Popsicle, Tandoori Pork Belly, Tai Pai Chicken, and Pork Hot Dogs.
A must try on the new list of flavours is their Bengali Style Gondhoraj Chingri, a Chingri malaikari with a twist on kaffir lime.
Swastik Nag, Owner of Canteen Pub & Grub, said,"Our intention with this menu is to introduce dishes that will speak to the foodie in all of Kolkata! Wholesome, delicious and new, our festive menu is all about going back to roots, creating unique twists with old flavours that we have grown up eating.”
What: New Menu at Canteen Pub & Grub
Where: City Centre 1, C301, 3rd floor, DC Block, Sector 1, Bidhannagar, Kolkata- 700064
Price: 1700/- for two (approx)
- Little magazines in Instagram era, a tete-a-tete with independent writer Subhankar Das
- Sona College’s Fashion Technology team earns patent for sewing machine for people with special needs
- My mother felt it was criminal to not live up to our full potential: Shobha Tharoor Srinivasan
- South India’s Sona Group 50:50 JV with Australia’s Mycelium Biotechnology
- Placements at Sona College of Technology touch new highs
- Plant Based Foods Industry Association delegation meets Union Minister to enable the plant-based food ecosystem in India
- The Cathedral of Holy Rosary celebrates Holi with inter-community bonding and message of peace
- 2 out of 8 winners in AICTE Lilavati awards conferred to Salem’s Sona College of Technology, Thiagarajar Polytechnic College teams
- My life has been a saga of one responsibility after another: Lata Mangeshkar
- Vasant Utsav by PKF to welcome spring was an ode to late kathak exponent Birju Maharaj
New Delhi: Hospitality technology platform OYO has announced that its customers will be eligible for a free stay after every 5 night stays in an initiative to boost travel in post-pandemic India.
With international travel having resumed from India and with summer holidays just round the corner, Singapore Airlines, in collaboration with Singapore Tourism Board, is offering a special family promotion on summer travel to Singapore.
Westchester: American startup airline Breeze Airways announced plans to add cross country flights from Westchester Airport to capture the suburban travel market.